Yummie

Best answers
Heyhey, just wanna ask something, Yesterday was the first time a good Buu player fought me. he was good. but he did that attack (the first time some1 did that with me) Candy Attack, the one that turns you into a donut :D :S Is there anything you can do to get out of that grip, cause i couldnt move, my teleport wouldnt work or is that the eaning of Candy Attack?
if it is and somebody does it to you, you know from the beginning your dead meat (;) )

Best answers
i no that candy attack is a kind of a cheat i rekon theres a way to break out or someting like shield or barrier

Best answers
Lol a cheat!!! man i disagree because it dont got long range.

Best answers
yeah, its not a cheat, and it only grips you when your health is at 2hp, and thats when the candy menu comes up so the buu player can choose what to turn their victim into:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
exactly u cant break out because ur dead

Best answers
Well i yes technicaly but its a bug and im not telling cause im no bug abuser or exploiter.

Best answers
It's simple. Just stay away from Buu and teleport away when he follows you with the beam. Anyways, what is the name of that 'good' buu player?

Best answers
In the cartoon when buu did candy attack the person he did it on couldnt move as well.I think its cool as hell you get to turn people in to food and eat them .

Best answers
The name? what you think i'm a computer ?? i don't remember (dont take that as an insult)

Best answers
I play with Buu all the time, he melees good, he's fast, and he can eat people. :) He's my favorite, I only do candy attack when they're weak or meleed on the ground.

Best answers
buu is dam annoying it always seems like he take more hits to kill mabey cause he starts with a high PL.

and ya when ur turned into a candy and eaten that just a death animation i thought.

Best answers
Buu takes more hits to kill because he has a very high HP thingy. Press 5 when you're buu and you can use the candy beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's harder to get people on the ground for that attack than you think. And you can move just fine while getting hit by it. If it hits you and drains you below 1 hp however (i.e drains you until you're dead) you can't move, you just sit there until they choose a candy to turn you into. If they for some reason decide to be morons and choose "cancel" then you can start moving again, but you die if anything hits you. While they're selecting which candy you can also start teleporting, and you WILL teleport. It's a bug. Not like it saves you. When they choose the candy, you still turn into it wherever you are, and they just have to fly over to you with little inconveniance.

Best answers
Some guy teleported once in the lava in esf_lavapit, that was so annoying. I wanted that "YUMMY" donut! Buuuuuuu.... waaaahhhh :)

I think the speed for Buu is a little too high, he should have high health, not high speed.
If he transforms into evil Buu, 'then' he must have the speed increase.

Best answers
well cheat LOL! when ur dead ur dead when ur dead and candy ur dead and candy!:warning:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom