PDA

View Full Version : There arent pro art workers here are they?

tha0bram
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:08 AM
im just 3 weeks on this forum now and ill stay alot on the art work section but all wat i see is newbie work ( well some are advanced ) but the rest are all newbies how come O_o

Naz
Mar 9th, 2003, 09:47 AM
some are pro's some aren't.. u only come to the sig forum, I don't know if u find me a pro or not, neither do I really care but if u want to see some of my work click here (http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16361)

anyhow everyone has to start some day, many new ppl cae to the forums and decided o start sig making when they saw other ppl having sigs, the same happend to me when I first came here, but I don't bother it... everyone has to learn

grtz Naz

Styreta
Mar 9th, 2003, 10:40 AM
define pro >_>

and if you want pro then go to an actual graphics board, people come here for ESF, not for the art

koblano
Mar 9th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Why would you care about pros? bcuz by the way you alk you think of yourself a pro, which i find hard to believe. You have concepts but you don't have the eye. Naz and lightscream are probably the closest to a pro we have at the forums

TimTheEnchantor
Mar 9th, 2003, 03:27 PM
Don't come here looking for the pasta with out the sauce, what fuels the "pro"s are the newbies, without them, there are no pro's or anything. I love seeing new artists, it's great to help them out. Don't come here looking for pro's because most of these are 11-15 yr old kids...

Alot of them have more talent I have seen so far in my life.

Ryoko
Mar 9th, 2003, 05:59 PM
Wow.. wrong forum, useless topic, potential for flaming, this topic has it all!

Pity its now dead.