Voice Comm

Best answers
I don't know if its been touched on at all (and not really energetic enough to look around) but I was wondering if Voice Comm is going to be added into the game at all in the future. The bind is +voicerecord I believe, but I've bound it, tried it, but it doesn't work. The little mic symbol comes up in the bottom right, but my buddies can't hear me. I'm used to Voice Comm for talking because of NS and CS and such, just would be nice to have.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been brought up before but I'm not sure what the verdict was. Some people thought it a good idea and some a bad one. Mostly because Voice Comm is mainly used for team games so you can communicate with teammates faster than typing.

But ESF really isn't a team game. There is a team mode but you really don't need to work out stradegies or anything.

Best answers
I dont think they should add voice, ive noticed that it laggs the game down dramatically for us poor 56kians in australia...
but I would like to see it added, but have the option of hearing it or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom