New shadow sig

Best answers

Not sure, I think i've gone for a more gothic theme.. either way, i'm quite happy with it. Comments/compliments/criticisms please.

Best answers
U have out done ur self again my friend great work there keep it up. Just to ask do u like mine i no its simple but i think its nice :D

Best answers
It's ok, as you said, fairly simple. The picture quality is good, and it's not too heavy with filters etc.. so overall i'd say it's fairly good :yes:

Thanks for the compliments! :) Hopefully Naz, Koblano and Ryoko will be looking at this thread soon. It's nice to get the professional criticism that they give as it keeps me sharp :D

almostdeleted

A
You forgot me :-D ANyway, its pretty good. I like it better then your old one but there verys similar. I just dont like that pic. Put the old pic on then let me see it.

A little low quailty but 8/10
Hows my new sig?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
It's ok, as you said, fairly simple. The picture quality is good, and it's not too heavy with filters etc.. so overall i'd say it's fairly good :yes:

Thanks for the compliments! :) Hopefully Naz, Koblano and Ryoko will be looking at this thread soon. It's nice to get the professional criticism that they give as it keeps me sharp :D
Well you pretty much summed up the entire sig on your own. I love how you did that eye thing.

Best answers
Thanks people.. I might try make it with the old pic when the Sonic HQ site is back up, and see which is better. Oh, one over thing... get your own thread people (>,<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom