New Sigs

Best answers
Critz n Comments plz.. and tell me which u like the best.. thanx

Best answers
very hard 2 judge.. they are all toO good.. but itl be the top and the bottom one.. cant decide the best.. sorry man...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the 1st one da best...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lmao... Those are nothing like Ryokos style, Get some glasses man. If you cant tell the difference from Ryokos style and someone elses style that is nothing like Ryokos then you have problems seeing.

Ontopic: Great job like always Wog. On your first post I like the top sig best, Android16 Owns j00. =D And for your newest work, I like it alot. Keep up the good job.

P.S. I notice you got lazy and used the same bg for the 1st sig and 2nd sig. =P

grtz Twisted

Best answers
thanx, specially twisted youth
i got a new 1 hehe, its a banner for a website im making for ma self, but i juz shrunk it.. crits

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by TwistedYouth
lmao... Those are nothing like Ryokos style, Get some glasses man. If you cant tell the difference from Ryokos style and someone elses style that is nothing like Ryokos then you have problems seeing.

some are actually, like the 1st ones, I could show u wich one was alike, but it seems like ryoko's host on many sigs is down.

I like them, those scanlines though, way to acive, some might like that... I don't lol. The new one is quite cool, but the upper left feels weird if u compare it to the rest of the sig..

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very Ryoko style.....
nice work, i like them all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom