latest bot? and name change (again sry)

Best answers
Hi, ir read the dev journal from Me and he says he has a new bot or something?
Where can i get it? Please?
Sry but again, i would lik my name here changed. Because Cell is starting to bug me in the game and i want my old name back
The Gohan

Thx Thx Thx

Best answers
I think he meant that he was editing his bot for the beta version 1.1 that isn't out yet. He's makin' a new bot for that version I think. However, about your name change. I can't do that, because I don't know how and I don't think I can do it. Hope I answered your question about the bot thing though.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't need to ask somebody here to change your name for the game, you can do that in menues before you start your game. But if you want your forum name changed, PM an Administrator (look for them under the title ESF Forum Administrators in this link http://forum.esforces.com/showgroups.php? s= )

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
jep I have a new bot/botname just called esf-bot and its offical for esf :) its based on the kibot and much improved its not out yet and it works(only) for beta 1.1

Best answers
K Me, thx. Let me know ok?
Miroku, it's not the name of the game that has to be changed ;) I know how to do that. It is here in the forum (as you said). I will pm a administrator. THX ANd yes, my answers are questioned ok. :) :smile: :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom