kaioken... kinda.

Best answers
I think it'd be a nice feature that if you put your boost on while charging a fireball it actually did something. In every game i've notice it never really does anything. All in this game it does is allows you to start a (possible) struggle with someone at full power.

I think it'd be nice to be able to fire extra juice. and/or make fireballs bigger when you boost while doing a fireball.

Speaking of fireballs has anyone considered the idea (im sure they have) of making fireballs getting bigger for like.. every million power you have? just slightly but it'd be nice to see them get bigger as it goes. Not DMZ style big.. but bigger. Me likes seeing giant dbz style beams.

Best answers
I want kaioken 2 but this thing was discussed very often and they wont put it in if you want kaioken download admin mod ^^.

Best answers
Actually, turboing while charging a special beam makes the blast bigger and amps up the damage, plus it will plow through another special beam that was not charged with turbo. There is an advantage. It's not the most efficient use of ki, but it allows you to get 1 hit kills with things that normally wouldn't 1 hit kill, like Gattlit Gun, or even the Kame. I am a big fan of knocking people to the ground, turning turbo on, then either charging a generic beam or a quick special beam and blasting them. It requires a short charge time and the damage output is well worth it.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What Abe said. Using turbo already makes your attacks larger and increases their damage. The size of the blast is determined by taking your power level and averaging it with the server, so since using Turbo increases your power level, the explosions is bigger. Same goes for damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Plus the beam itself does get slightly biggier, I think. The Final Flash is a good example of this: a minimum charge can easily be mistaken for a burning attack or generic beam. Max charge is a big gold freight train of death. lol

Best answers
I think kaioken would be a fair attack IF you balance it right.
I believe it's possible.

Goku can only do it for a short time,and drains like 50 HP.
His speed increases and his powerlevel multiplied by 1.5 .

But only for like 10 seconds.

Sounds fair doesnt it?

Best answers
good discription SP ;).

they say kaioken will be in l8r releases of ESF for goku of course

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
turbo = adds pl

beam damage, explosion size = pl

so there for

turbo = + pl = + beam damage and explosion size

Best answers
i failed math :( no algebra plz! ;)

anyway... i haven't really noticed beams getting bigger as ur pl increases... a fully charged kamehameha in normal mode looks the same to me as a fully charged kamehameha in ssj mode with like 500 million pl

Best answers
Here's an experiament....Use goku's kamehameha (in his regular fourm) then go ssj, and do it again. Enough proof?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
What are you really trying to prove with that experiment?

Best answers
"Speaking of fireballs has anyone considered the idea (im sure they have) of making fireballs getting bigger for like.. every million power you have? just slightly but it'd be nice to see them get bigger as it goes. Not DMZ style big.. but bigger. Me likes seeing giant dbz style beams."

Hey i like this idea cause attacks take the same amount of energy on your bar no matter what level your at right? maybe they should be slightly bigger as you get more and more powerfull.

Best answers
The idea of making the fireballs bigger i think per every million, Just think, if you turbo then do your attack, it will make the attack bigger and more effective, i just think that it would not really do alot.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
turbo = adds pl

beam damage, explosion size = pl

so there for

turbo = + pl = + beam damage and explosion size
The hibiki is right, and here is my equation

Hibiki = Mod = Right = You all wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this thread = stupid and full of spam

listen here and actualy pay attention