pls help me with "bind" cuz my friend wont..

Best answers
ok first i just wanna say hello to everyone im totally new anyways my friend introduced me to this game a week ago and im getting dere slowly [with da moves and all]:)

anyways while we were playin he mention something about "bind"? or something like that he told me its to connect comands together can anyone give me anyother info on it and/or possibly PM on how to use it cuz hes using it and killin me [wont tell me how to bind... *i tried to bribe him but no go];/ :(

PLEASE HELP!! ThaNx

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
hi welcoem to teh forums, to bind things, maek sure you know the name of the command you are binding so it looks like this

bind "key" "command"

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to link together seperate commands, you can do it... but I'm not just about to tell you how. I'm sure someone else will, but linking commands together is rather cheesey in a game like ESF. The community is rather split on whether or not it should be considered cheating at the moment, so it may be less contraversial to just stay away from it.

Best answers
yeh bind is just basically a way to change key configurations without leaveing the game. . . it can be useful but as sonic said there are some issues within the community when it comes to binding a sequence of commands together. . .

if u want to know what we are talking about check out the esf chat forum and do a search for "cheat" u'll get the idea. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom