noob help

Best answers
hi there people...im kind of new to this game but i really do enjoy it
like can u guys help me and like tell me the main differences betwen chars beside moves??? like...i play 99% of the time with VEgeta since he is my fav char,big bang attack kicks ass!
...but..you know..i ve read some topics and people say that trunks is one of the best...uou..when i play with him i just dont like him much...must be the way im playing with him...my friend tell me that cell is the best...cause his kamehameha is just tooo strong...yeah it is...but i just hate cell...hehe

one more doubt...is cell and frieza last transformations the 2 forms??? like they dont get to tranform to their last tranformations?

like some hints with moves or anything....

(sorry...i am just sure this topic was already posted by someone...but please answer this! im needing! hehe)THANX!

Best answers
well all chars should be balanced so they are evenly strong. but some people like trunks better then vegeta and say he's da best. well i like cell most but i don't say he's da BEST. any way, search in your ESF map for the manual and play it, realy handy to learn about the chars, some have speed others have a large arsenal of weapons.

In beta 1 there is only 1 transformation for each char, lateron they'll add more.

abnout moves? well practise alot and you'll learn them your selve...

Best answers
thanx lost..

like...and goku...?
when he gets to be a s saiyan he loses his Genki dama(spirit bomb)
like...what should i base him them? taiyoken and hamehameha??

vegeta is really strong!hehe.. i love him...just love...

piccollo..well...i just dont play much with him cause i dont know really how to use eye beam..is it good? strong?fast?tips how to use?

gohan..i just loved his skin in great sayaman! i dont know...i use a lot his kamehameha...its strong and good isnt it???like...i didnt even know that if u right click after his shield he does something..ill try today! heheh

Trunks..well...i see his good...his burning attack is coll cause it blinds...but well..i think its not fun to play with him...nothing very unique

cell...i hate him...green slug

boo...does not smell or stink...

frieza...i dont know how to play with him i think...i use his finger ray very bad...hist disk is slow...i never get to use death ball..hehe before i transform i get pissed off...he is pretty slow too...

krillin...well...he looks like he is preety good and strong...some tips with him?

another question...how do i change chars in the middle of the game without losing my current KI?...i did this a couple of times but i dont know how to do it...now when i wanna change chars i lose all my ki..that sux

Best answers
well for your last q firts: you can't change with out losing powerlevel.

Goku, has some nice beams up his sleave.. most favorite char in game i guess (indeed he loses his genki dama when he goes ssj) but his kame-wave gets stronger.

Vegeta, strong in melee, when he transforms he has some nice beams then... watch out for him in ssj form...

Piccolo, not fast but his eye laser is like a sniper, and his SBC his very strong to.. fast powered up and good for an finishing move when some one is down.

gohan.. dunno never played him realy...

trunks, indeed .. i dun like him too, he's good at melee but has no good blasts to finish of...

cell... very cool has many good attacks and is quite fast....

buu... *runs away-*

frieza... dunno never played him realy

krillin - he's good when he transforms but be4 he has only a good arsenal of beams... dodge and hit...

that would be all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku does lose his spirit bomb when he goes ssj because he needs a pure heart to make it (which is why you never see him make a spirit bomb in ssj form)
Trunks is my favorite character to use, and in 1.1 he has his sword which will make him the melee user in esf a favorite. Krillin has a distinctive speed advantage over all the characters when he does trans, which makes him very good at melee and he has scatter shot which is very useful

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [FU2]Spid3rm@n
Gohan Rulez !!!!!!
Not trying to sound too much like a MOD or anything, but to stay outa trouble and give the MODS an easier time, give reasons to your post instead of 2 word posts which can be considered spam

Best answers
back on topic

you just have to decide what kinda of fighter you are. Are you a beamer? (grr dont like those) are you a melee person? do you take offense or defense? do you like speed or strength better? I personally like vegeta the best because i think he is the most well rounded character (and he rox). But every char has is own special thing. Goku has the spirit bomb and a massive kame when ssj. Gohan transforms early and has the energy shield for defense. buu is fast, regenerates, has a high starting pl. Krillin has speed and the destructo disc for when they arent looking. Frieza has the death beam for a sniper like shot. Piccolo has the special beam cannon which is power and is non attached so you can fly off while a guy is still blocking it and has the laser beams eyes for sniper shots. Trunks....well i dont like trunks and he will prolly be better in 1.1 but i cant think of anything good about him at the moment but that doesnt mean you couldn't be great w/ him. Cell has all the attacks so he's basically a beamer w/ a disc

Best answers
hehe i dont know..still studing...buy i really love to do with vegeta like ...Big bang attack e melee just after...hehe or with piccolo melee then the eye laser..heheh its cool...uou mas...today i saw how destructive was kakarotts kamehameha...uou my god...too strong..i mostly killed myself! hauahua

i like melee attaacks a lot...i play with vegeta really cause i love him..he is just too cool for words..hehe
the place where i play has no manual...damn..hehehe

another question...is it true that gohans shield is offensive too? how do i use it?
what does piccolos yeallow shots...(two times 2)? is it useful?? cause they jus go really crazy....hehehe i cant hit the nobody!

like...cells melee attacks r weak? whats the strongest?

vegeta has good melee attacks too?

hehe..today a friend of mine taught me the scouter..preety usefel though

last one...hehe
like i read in another topic the advantages of nort being tranformed...but i didnt quite understand..could you guys explain me that again in a very simple way?

thanx for the help guys...! some more tips would sure be helpful! hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Super_Vegeta-db
hehe i dont know..still studing...buy i really love to do with vegeta like ...Big bang attack e melee just after...hehe or with piccolo melee then the eye laser..heheh its cool...uou mas...today i saw how destructive was kakarotts kamehameha...uou my god...too strong..i mostly killed myself! hauahua

i like melee attaacks a lot...i play with vegeta really cause i love him..he is just too cool for words..hehe
the place where i play has no manual...damn..hehehe

another question...is it true that gohans shield is offensive too? how do i use it?
what does piccolos yeallow shots...(two times 2)? is it useful?? cause they jus go really crazy....hehehe i cant hit the nobody!

like...cells melee attacks r weak? whats the strongest?

vegeta has good melee attacks too?

hehe..today a friend of mine taught me the scouter..preety usefel though

last one...hehe
like i read in another topic the advantages of nort being tranformed...but i didnt quite understand..could you guys explain me that again in a very simple way?

thanx for the help guys...! some more tips would sure be helpful! hehe
to use gohans sheild, you hold the left mouse down and let people shoot beams in and you steal the energy, then you let go, and you release the energy.
Piccolo's scattershot can home. You just hold the left mouse and the right mouse at the same time.
Everyone's melee attacks are powerful enough, but depending on what type of power you like (slow + powerful, fast but weak) you have to choose a good character, and vegeta is pretty good.
Advantages...hmmmm. Well goku has spirit bomb when he isnt transformed. You can trick people in a beam struggle, pretend your losing and then transform....ermmm...well some people dont like the speed of a transformed person, so they like to stay normal but your not as strong, have less defence and are slower.

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
goku does lose his spirit bomb when he goes ssj because he needs a pure heart to make it (which is why you never see him make a spirit bomb in ssj form)
goku makes a spirit bomb in ssj form when hes fighting buu at the end of the buu saga

Best answers
Originally posted by bobbybaby
to use gohans sheild, you hold the left mouse down and let people shoot beams in and you steal the energy, then you let go, and you release the energy.
[ :idea: ] well you must push the secondairy attack button b4 you release [ /:idea: ]

Best answers
what? i kind of understood gohan shield but i couldnt use it...like...Hold LEft and let guys shoot...then i do what? still holding left i press right? like...thats the part i did not understand...could u guys explain me with details please? hehehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
goku makes a spirit bomb in ssj form when hes fighting buu at the end of the buu saga
ARE YOU BLIIIIIND!?
he makes it in his normal form, throws it at majin buu. Buu then throughs it back to him, then goku turns ssj to push it back. He uses his ssj energy to PUSH it not Make it.

My bad, yes you do have to right click. Funny thing to do is get piccolo o put tonnes of scatter shot in there, and chuck it at a wall and blow up the whole map ;)

You hold down left click to make the sheild and let people shoot attacks in there. When you want to shoot it move it to right click (make sure not to let go of the left button until you have the right button clicked down) then you let go and he will fire

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks is not able to use his sword in the current version, but in beta 1.1 (which is coming out soon, but no one knows the date) he will be able to use it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom