Summer sig

Best answers
Yes, I made a summer sig. Lemme warn you beforehand. It's bright, it has an inkblot and a moon. Lemme explain beforehand. I wanted bright to emphasize summertime, and also to help the Inkblot appear a bit better (thank you Koblano :S), and the moon I wanted because it looked pretty and mystical and I loved the way it looked once I added it. It's plain, it's bright, and it's relaxed. That's what Summer's about to me.

So anyways. I just wanted to show you guys because I'm not good at making bright and bouncy stuff, and I wanted to see how I did.

And yes, I still used my fave color blue in there :]
And yes, it looks like a nametag. ;D

Best answers
Well....

It's plain alright... Its only white... And the..."Thing".... On the side looks like you edited the size like 3265672343256 times... Can hardly read the text above and below....

Sorry, but just not good.

Best answers
tis good- okay the simbol is a bit streched and the words are to goaddam tiny....
But its Coo

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mediocore.

The text is bad, its to low quality.

The symbol is blah, its to stretched, and its too wehite, no real greatness.

almostdeleted

A
Cant crit it.. i cant read it or tell WTF that symbol is..

Best answers
The symbol is an inkblot, you see what you want to see, and the other text isn't meant to be seen, but if you guys want to know what it says, it says "Relax, it's summertime. Let the Sunshine free!" in Italian. :rolleyes: BTW, that symbol was like that before. If you have a High quality ink, please PM it to me.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
The symbol is an inkblot, you see what you want to see, and the other text isn't meant to be seen, but if you guys want to know what it says, it says "Relax, it's summertime. Let the Sunshine free!" in Italian. :rolleyes: BTW, that symbol was like that before. If you have a High quality ink, please PM it to me.
why would you intentionally make somthing low quality? I don't midn so much about the italian, but the way the italion is typed its all pixally.

And the logo, sure it might of been like that, but why add it if it looks terrible?

Best answers
Because I couldn't find one better, and I wanted my inkblot ;(

BTW, I took out the inkblot and made the sig a bit smaller, what do you guys think of it now?

I want a picture of Vegeta in his badman shirt to put where the Inkblot once was, and yes, I can easily make it bigger again. Simple backgrounds are good for easy adjustment :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Um, pretty cool I guess, I just can't see how this is summer-ish

You may now continue with your lives. :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom