detonating beams

Best answers
when in dbz has a beem been detonated ? ive never seen it . and its so crap in esf how people can detonate beams . caus once u go ssj kamehameha is so powerfull when ur in turbo. detonate it anywhere near the person and they loose so much health. its so dodgey :S. hate kamehameha spammers that detonate;/

Best answers
yeah i have to give you that, that they detonate beams is sometimes annoying...............but also the person shoting needs it what if he misses and the targeted starts meleein, if he cant detonate his beam he will be meleed else he can detonate it and block! And be glad this isnt the alpha cuz there you could detonate it in a ps (also succesfull at times)!

Best answers
i think they should just have it where you detach a beam by right clicking, not detonate it. And if you did this, and then someone PSed with it it would not offer any resistance.

Best answers
hey, that is maybe a good idea i have to say....just detaching it instead of detonating, so it can still deal some damage with the right aiming but you cant **** around with it!!!

Best answers
lol yeah, and it detonates when it hits the ground. But should it still detonate if it hits someone? cause that way it would be like a ball

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
already suggested. but i think the beam should just dissapear. so the Denonate cant be abused.. i think myself thats its VERY annyoing that detonate. i CANT dodge those HUGE explosions.. i always die. or take ALLOT of damage.

*this should be fixed somehow

Best answers
ye itsa so anoying . ur swooping at some1 and u see a blue beam coming to u . u stop and teleport 4 times above it and u still take damage from the explostion . so dodgey . they might aswell blow up the planet.

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
i think they should just have it where you detach a beam by right clicking, not detonate it. And if you did this, and then someone PSed with it it would not offer any resistance.
It second that.
But as Skyrider already said it has been suggested a million times.
I just hope the Esf team is listening :cry:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a server side option to turn off detonation(or beams all together ^_^) like the option to turn off melee in 1.1.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hsu
I think there should be a server side option to turn off detonation(or beams all together ^_^) like the option to turn off melee in 1.1.
Exactly

Best answers
they need to make it that it never detonates, only when hitting an object,

when hitting a player it should kill the player if its strong enough and continue with the beam
if the beam is not strong enough it should detonate

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yep. i compleetly agree. i really hate those detonate lamers. i always want to block struggle the beam.. But they always let it explode in front of me
*and what hsu said is just perfect ^_^

Best answers
i already suggested it in the last year that the beams should detach by right clickin instead of explodin. all attacks that get detached should have a trail.

if u dont know what iam talking about, then watch the one episode where gohan shot a kamehameha ball at cells superkamehameha (cell was in orbit of earth) and easily defeated him (gohan was too powerful for cell - he was ssj2)

gohans little ball against cells mega beam but gohans was much stronger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom