ESF on Xbox? It is possible...

Best answers
I, myself have a modded Xbox console. I have yet to install Linux on my Xbox, although with Linux installed on your Xbox hard drive, you can browse the web, check your e-mail, and even install PC game's that support Linux. Such as, Half-Life and Counter-Strike. All you would have to do is add the modification's folder to the game's directory. There you go, so it is possible for all Half-Life modification's to be on the Xbox console with Linux installed. Here is the link for proof.

http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/

Enjoy!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, interesting.

Best answers
Yeah, I can't wait to show off screens of me playing ESF 1.1 on Xbox...hehe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
do you have a mod chip and play on xbox live?

Best answers
That is why you add a USB port to the Xbox, and play with a keyboard and mouse. Problem solved. Linux on the Xbox requires a mouse and keyboard anyways. I have a Xodus/Matrix mod-chip in my v1.0 Xbox. It is set in Mode 2 (takes over original Xbox dashboard at all times). When I play on Xbox Live, I just turn off my mod-chip, and then I have fun!!! :p

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess that's one solution for people without PCs. Let us know how/if it runs.

Best answers
Okay, I am about to install Linux Mandrake 9 onto my Xbox. Should take about 20 minute's. I'll install Half-Life tomorrow morning following by ESF Beta 1.1 :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by SC Icko
That is why you add a USB port to the Xbox, and play with a keyboard and mouse.
So then it would be a computer? What would be the point of playing ESF on Xbox, if all it is is the computer version, on your TV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom