Candy Transform

Best answers
Why Not able Buu (SSJ) To get the enemys power when Make em to candy.... like Cokie (Full Life) Choclade (Enemy Power) Dunod (100.000 PL)

And then he shall loss the power when die.... and when Got Enemys power shall he also use there Special Attack....

Goku : Kamehameha
Vegeta : Gallic Gun
Cell : Nothing Just 1 MIO More PL
Another Buu : Same As Cell
Trunks : Burning Attack
Gohan : Masenko (Super Beam)
Piccolo : Special Beam Cannon
Krillin : Splitter Beam

And Ofcourse Also a New Look..... ;)

One last Thing.... i meen thad when Buu Get 8.000.000 PL shall he become Thad Normal pink Buu.... not fat buu..... he looks Stupid right After Transform ;)

Best answers
no new transformations until later betas,and you can get other Buu models

besides,giving Buu those will unbalance the game,he has mouthblast for crying out loud!and he starts at 1,500,000 which gives him a distinct advantage

and shouldnt this be in Suggestions??*shrugs*

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The different models thing might come into play. If you read the 1.2 outline it mentions buus body part attack but I'm pretty sure its marked optional. Don't expect it to be in 1.2 so that way your not disapointed.

Best answers
Although this option would be fun, most people wouldn't bother using it. You'd get a lot less PL by killing a few more people with your new attack than you would by eating some donuts, especially as Buu, where your PL is higher than most people's in the beginning.

Best answers
yeah its would be dumb to make him more powerful, hes already way powerful as it is man

Best answers
well..... if he could get this steal power attack could we just
replace his mouth Beam (Maybe Also Candy Attack) with there Special attack and don´t let
him get more power.... only when take power from Cell and buu.....
if he just got the special Attack would he not be quite much Stronger right......!

Best answers
Dude, I am a great Buu player and I have to say.
Buu is the most powerful character when properly used, now what will happen if Buu gets Kamehemaha, combined with his PL?

Right, a huge blast that kills everyone and Buu can keep replenishing health and increasing PL with candy attack.

Freeza, Trunks, Vegeta, Cell are the ones that needs tweaks.

Best answers
Well... Oki.... but when We some time makes a Version With More transformings i hope he will get out of thad Ugly Brown Form....!

Best answers
I think his transed form is really cool, at least cooler than his fat form. Super Buu is no better looking, except when he absorbs Gotenks/Piccolo/Gohan, and then he looks really badass. I would hope that becomes his last trans in 2.x or whatever. That way he could have SBC and Kamehameha :) Of course that won't happen, but here's to wishing. But for teh absorbtion, yeah, he already has extremely powerful attacks. I get bored with Buu sometimes because he has so few attacks, but they're definitely good enough, just maybe not enough of them.

Best answers
Buu doesn't need kamehameha, mouth attack is JUST as strong. Doesn't nuke as well after trans, but if you are transed as Buu you have a way higher pl than a transed Goku anyway, so PSing is easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh Buu isn't really a beam person anyway. Although Candy attack is pretty fun to use on people. I like to use it a la M. Piccolo's eye lasers during melee. People go "omfg bull****," heh. Buu has so much speed and HP, beams aren't even needed, he can survive an SSJ kameha to the face

Best answers
Buu is pretty strong he has all his attacks and candy its like beans for free. The only thing I hate about buu is that he is fat and takes up the screen I just hate to play with a fat mo fo like him makes me feel heavy.:tired:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bi0 Brolli
Buu is pretty strong he has all his attacks and candy its like beans for free. The only thing I hate about buu is that he is fat and takes up the screen I just hate to play with a fat mo fo like him makes me feel heavy.:tired:
Lol, that's why we get custom models. =P

Best answers
Someone should put Buu in some Richard Simmons suspenders, and give him a white man afro. Sweating to the Buu-dies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom