New Melee System

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no one really knows except for the coders (happy now?:p) (HarSens + Pcjoe) and a few other team members/beta testers. You probably wont find much out until the release anyway, in the meantime, keep up to date with the dev journals

Pcjoe is here

HarSens is here

Best answers
1.2 = new melee system. And they aren't scripters, they are coders.

Best answers
How would the ''melee struggles''(i guess) work? would they be based on ki or something else or will we just have to wait and see.

Best answers
as far as i know we will have to wait and see, i think the majority of the new melee system is secret, but maybe it will be revealed in time, or maybe we'll see when its released... who knows.... someone must :-D

Best answers
Well.... i don´t hope the melee System be like thad in DMZ.... :D

It SUX.......

Best answers
Well then I guess that the ESF melee system would be better since DMZ doesnt have a melee system. So I assume they have like a basic punch and kick thing going on huh?

Best answers
i think the DMZ melee sys is like the melee sys in ESF alpha 2.0 fly to enemy and kick and punch him like knifing in cs or like the crowbar in tfc.

Best answers
Well that sounds Dredfully Dull now that Ive experienced the power of the ''Melee system.''

Best answers
They have a new melee system, including a combo system.
Maybe you should read more about DMZ, instead of blabbing without actually knowing something. :\

DMZ did die faster than the Alpha of ESF though, because the crashing and odd bugs was a annoyance to the new people.
So, right now, the Veterans are still playing the old version.

But just because they have bugs, which is going to be removed in 1.8 doesn't make it a bad game, by all means.

Best answers
i tried dmz and it ended up being huge DBZ characters on normal half life maps that were too big and ended up clipping, i didn't think much of it and never played it again, i bet the punch and kick things could be quite fun for a little though, the powering looks quite cool on dmz too. more of an esf guy my self, played for about an hour agains 2 BEST bots just now, ended up quite even, good fun :D

Best answers
Yeah I just tried Dmz and I dont like it that much but I probly will try it when thier new version comes out. Yeah Im more of an esf guy too. Actually me and my friends would all try and to act stuff out like the ending to the cell saga with the Beam clash but we'd always kill cell when we did the bing bang :laff:

Best answers
I can't wait for the new version of ESF,i like it and i wonder if the melle system must be left alone like
i beta 1.1 or to be modified?:rolleyes:

Best answers
well.... the melee system in 1.2 has some cool effectes.... Fx. trowe and grip another player...

This is a screenshot of goku and goku hwo is melee struggling/Grip :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom