non-spam 1.2 question

Best answers
ok team, i am willing to not get pissed if this is closed, but can we have like, an updated 1.2 outline, mine seems to stay the same, or if not that, can we have like a progress report on melee and stuff like, percentage wise?

New melee system-__%
Teleport after image-__%
Adult Gohan-__%
New attacks(if any)-__%
Bugs to squash-__%

u know, stuff like that, any responses would be appreciated

Best answers
New melee system-__%
Teleport after image-__%
Adult Gohan-__%
New attacks(if any)-__%
Bugs to squash-__%
so its...

New melee system-4%
Teleport after image-8%
Adult Gohan-50%
New attacks(if any)-1%
Bugs to squash-500%

melee and after image being 4 and 8.... thats a load of BS, ive seen the pics, the animations are done for melee, and ive seen perfect screenshots of after image, adult gohan i can understand, new attacks.... im guessing adult gohan wont have too many new ones, or will have a pissload, and by bugs to squash, i meant how much have been killed

i would like a team member to gve someinfo, not a mod, cuz i know for a fact, that mods know no more than any other person not on the team, so team members info would be appreciated, no more mods, unless u KNOW FOR A FACT

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, Cookster isn't a mod, Bacon, he's a beta tester. His response is the closest you'll get to a team member's without a team member responding. He's quite well informed on this type of concern, so I'd probably agree with his estimates, they seem about right.

Best answers
I'm sorry, that information was inaccurate. The percentage is:

Itsdonewhenitsdone%

The reason is, as new code is added, bugs turn up. As old bugs are fixed, new ones appear. This is why its near impossible to have a release date. The beat 1.2 outline is just a "meh, this is what we want, we garantee nothing" sort of deal. This is why its really absurd to ask such a question.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And correct me if I'm wrong cookster but your first post was complete sarcasm lol. You will get the same reaction we all get bacon. It will be done when its done.

Best answers
I'm always sarcastic, the community should know it by now, and ift hey don't, then thats their fault. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So your being sarcastic there meaning your not really sarcastic... ahh my brainnn

Best answers
o... sry cookster, i thought u were a mod cuz u dont have a dev journal, but thx for info guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom