demo question

Best answers
anyone know how to play a demo and have it showing in the 3rd persong like when i made the demo??...when i play a demo i made it only shows it in 1st person.. btw anyone got a good demo for me to see?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When your watching the demo, type
/thirdperson
into the console.

I'l stick a 5 hit combo up on here once i come back from my nan's house in a few hours

Best answers
yea I was gonna say that..some guy had made a thread on hwo to record and play demos, should try searching

Best answers
one question gr00vy, Whats SO bad about Spamming, its not like a chatroom where they do it over, and over and over and over again, So other people cant talk, its only a post, it dosnt get in anyones way? Why is everyone so bothered.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkness11 said:
one question gr00vy, Whats SO bad about Spamming, its not like a chatroom where they do it over, and over and over and over again, So other people cant talk, its only a post, it dosnt get in anyones way? Why is everyone so bothered.
When you have such a large community of thousands of members on one single forum, letting even one means of spam slip can mean others following in the same thing and that would result in chaos.

That is the same reason why we have had to arrange a set of rules and 'stickify' them for people to read. It is the member's responsibility to read them and abide by them, just as it's the moderator's job to enforce them.

Nothing serious about what he did, but I thought it be appropriate to inform him of his 'potent spamming' and that is why I "reminded" him , rather than "warn" him.

If we let this forum turn into a chatroom, you have no idea what kind of a hellish place this would become. Idle chat is for IRC, and useful posts and discussions are for the ESF Forums.

-Peace
grOOvy

[Back on topic now, please]

Best answers
hey you gave me a site to get that demo .. something about the bio brolly makes you fight.. and somthing about good speed for esf... that site isnt working maybe you should e-mail it to me.... [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom