please help with esf resolution

Best answers
the fastest way i could run my esf was in d3d in a resolution lower than 600 in other modes it lags it doesnt even run in opengl and in software it lags i already tried updatin my vid. card but thats wat made my comp not be able to run esf in d3d in less than 600 resolution so please help do u guys think i should try reinstalling halflife and esf or should i run a system restore wat please help

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
whats your system specs?

Best answers
start/control panel/system that will tell you some stuff

or you could go to the directX diagnosis program that's somehwere on your comp and that will tell you everything. I run on 1600x1400 open gl :D

Best answers
im installin directx9 i have an sis video card i updated it but thats wat made it not run below600 for some reason i see all these lines wen i run in d3d that didnt happen before wen i hadnt updated my vid.card maybe with directx9 itll help?im also uninstalling halflifeand esf and installing it again will that help?

System specs
windows me
56mb of ram
intel celeron proccesor

thats all i can see in system

ps.ssj mystic how did u get it to run in that resolution?

Best answers
with those specs im not surprised... your specs dont even meet the minimum requirements to play Half-Life ;/

Best answers
well it used to work before i dunno y i cant put it in resolution lower than 600 comeon please help isnt there a way i really want to play the game without it lagging

comeon please help

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do not dubble post

and u cant fix it

ur pc simply is not good enough to run hl and with physicaly upgrading theres nothing u can do

Best answers
it worked before and it didnt lag hibiki so anyone else that has any suggestions id appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom