Tips Ideas Secrets Do's and Dont's!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please if you have any tips ideas etc... please reply with it and share with others Please reply if you can this could be the thread that gives new ideas of fighting so one of you must know something the other doesn't!!! So please say yur secrets etc...

Thanks and I hope this works out.

Best answers
keep ur ki high thats the only thing that counts...
u could be at 600000 and he at 14000000 u can beat him easy when ur ki stays higher then his.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never use beams etc... to much cuz you cant realy uprade much skillz there but target practise use melee allot and practise allot to become a true destroyer and remember with head on head the one with the most ki wins the fight so keep charging up!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My advise is:Don't block a melee attack unless you are going to counter becuse if he (your opponent)
keeps on getting pl from hitting you he might end up stronger and accend 1st!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My advice is to ignore everything else written in this thread and just go with your own style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my advise is to take GMan's adivse :p
also, rembmer to laugh at disc spammers, everyone should ^_^

Best answers
remember to ignore stupid n00bs....and make them learn

remember to charge up often

remember to vary your attacks

remember that you should be ignoring this,because if you are reading right now,WHY ARE YOU READING IT?!

errmmmm....anyway
<center><hr width="50%"></center>

Im working on a ESF guide,and some pointers to do and what not to do

Best answers
LOL i got an nice trick :D
if you find a n00b, and your transformed ssj, tell him you will go ssj2, drop down your console and type descend;ascend , gives you a nice effect :D

Best answers
my advice is not to post your tips and style in this post as they will just be copyed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Gman and BBA on this one.

1.) Fighting with your own unique developed attacks and you have a better chance of outwitting your opponent.
2.) Copying someone's moves is a bad idea, because it's lame, number one, and numbere two, if it's a known technique you will be countered and beaten anyway.

Best answers
create your own style of fighting......... oh and try to keep your ki as high as possible(always)

Best answers
Posted by HeLLgUy - Yesterday at 11:33 PM
create your own style of fighting......... oh and try to keep your ki as high as possible(always)
amen to that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not a nOOb but sorry I did not know all of yall is gonna hate the tread so please if someone knows how to del this thread go on or post a reply to me in the thread! Chears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom