who's the best character

Best answers
Depends on the person playing ESF, there isnt really a "better" character. In my opinion I like Cell, with wide range of attacks he has.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The characters are pretty diverse.
It really depends on the person, and their playing style.
It wouldn't be much fun if there was one "best" character, now would it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like melee so I would have to say Trunks :), but on Adminmod servers when I can't use the sword I like Gohan.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the best character is the character you like the most really. it doesnt matter who u pick as you will do equally good w/ any character. The character i liked the most was trunks untill he got his sword (dont like him anymore, to many poeple whore him now) so i guesss now ilike vegita.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its the caracter you get used to when u improve :)

Best answers
I guess its pretty cool to use Piccollo's sbc attack, good for power struggles, you have the upper hand

Best answers
I donno why but I feel like trunk's melee (sword attack if u prefer) has the range advantage and doesn't seem fair to other chars...

Best answers
nah if you are good enough you can kill a Trunks player

either way,just play it your style,I've found people who play Krillin well....and some that play Gohan

Your best bet is : Anyone

Best answers
RaVe is right you have to find the caracter that suits the way you play I like mellee so I use Trunks

Best answers
See? I heard ppl saying, "I like melee sho I use trunks" that means trunks some how has the advantage of melee...As I recall melee is extremely importent if u donno wanna get owned by experts...that's why many ppl use trunks now...

Best answers
Actually, even with extra damage trunks is not good at melee untill ssj o_O before that he is just too slow :(. But when he goes ssj with that sword... run away o_O.

Personally i favor goku, nice strong attacks mixed with speed, decent amount of life... and the ability to teleport while charging a beam when you are ssj is just amazing to me :). But like everyone said it depends on who you like.

As for the "Thats why many ppl use trunks now..." ... actually most of the advanced players that like melee favor Gohan... mostly because he can go SSJ so fast which makes him feared early in the game. Trunks only has an advantage in the sense that his sword dishes out more damage and when you have low enough health he can kill you with it even if you do block. But before he goes ssj he is just too slow to work with if melee is your primary style...

Best answers
I personally prefer krillin, because when he gets to mystic krillin stage, he's the fastest character in the game :)

Best answers
Goku,if u can fast move,and teleport really good.But,for beginers,they should use Cell or Buu.Piccolo is totally weak(only his SBC,and eyelaser are useful),Frieza has only Frieza disc and Death Ball(hey,and fingerlaser is good),Gohan is totally weak,Krillin has very long time to transform,and Trunks is...He has only sword melee,and Finishing buster.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan is totally weak
Who says gohan is weak? Gohans a pretty good character and i dont c anyreason y he is weak...

I donno why but I feel like trunk's melee (sword attack if u prefer) has the range advantage and doesn't seem fair to other chars...
first trunks in many poepels oppinion (not mine) was worthless in 1.0. now wtf, many popele say hes overpowered which he defitily isnt. if your losing enough to get under 20 percent health, yea you deserve to die... lol. and trunks doesnt have a range advangtage what ever that means, all the sword does is instantly kill the opponite when hes under 20 percent if hit. this is y i dont use trunks anymore, too many poeple calling me a "sword whore" and too many people using him for the fact he has a sword......

Best answers
I go for Gohan or Goku also they are at there best at SSJ also when i get to it also i like there Ki`s when, they are Not SSJ or SSJ. But i allways, use Goku. Also has anyone played me on my Server i am called TVR_Fan also, my Server is called TVR_Fan`s Game.

Best answers
Magmus said:
Piccolo becasue he ownz joo all!
PICCOLO owns!!!!! love scattershot
and when i trans, i go special beam cannon all the way!!!! :laff:
against a spirit bomb....... it got ugly :p but i once won! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom