Where are tha best mods 2 download at?

Best answers
Everytime i cant find any site 2 download Vegeta skins. And after i download it what do i do. Will someone instruct me and tell me a very good site 2 download mods. THANK YOU

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you mean mods as in skin packs or actual mods?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can find models at redsaijan which is linked on the main page. When you get a model make sure its named correctly and replace the file in your esf/models/player/(whichever model).

Best answers
wait some reason when i played i downloaded majin vegeta and when i played nothin was there it was just regular vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to take the downloaded model put it in yout models folder in the folder vegeta. Then eplace the old one by re-nameing the downloaded one too the name of the model allready used for esf.

Best answers
go into ur esf folder and look for models then look for were it says "vegeta" then move that model some were and take the model u downloaded and put it in that folder and make sure the name of the model is vegeta

Best answers
Whut if i want 2 download a new char where do i put his file at?

Best answers
You cannot download a new character, you can only download a new model to replace an old one. For example, you could download a King Kold model, but you would have to name it "frieza.mdl" and replace the original freiza model to be able to use it. The readme file for the model should say what character it replaces.

Best answers
I downloaded CLoud 2 replace Trunks but whut do i type the read me doesnt say wut 2 type it just says this model replaces ssj trunks and normal trunks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom