new ANIMATED gohan sig w00t w00t

Best answers
I fealt like makin an animated sig, so i wipped one up in about a half hour. Crits, comments? And please no "i dont like people in sigs" or anything like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the effect is nice, but its reall easy to make man, but does look really cool.

Best answers
Yes i know, it was really easy. Like i said:
-{VC}- sWiTcH said:
I fealt like makin an animated sig, so i wipped one up in about a half hour.
lol
EDIT: also, I'd like to know if you think I should keep my current sig or use the one I just made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
well, the effect is nice, but its reall easy to make man, but does look really cool.
WHO CARES IF IT WAS EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Thats all you seem to care about:cry: lolz Stuff can be easy but made to look nice... so who cares about difficulty :D:D

The guy on the right doesnt really fit into the background.... and the text... where it says... S......w.....i....t....c.....h.... could be made a little faster :D other than that, its nice lol

Best answers
the animation is nice i like that, but the bg n quality of the pic could be heaps better

Best answers
Ill remember that in the future, but that is kind of the final product b/c id have to make 80 new frames from scratch, and im lazy. So no one has answered my question yet, should i use my old sig or keep the new one i just made.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what was your old one? And you can use the tween animation to make it faster and easier

Best answers
No, not to make it faster, that would be easy. The hard part would be changing the bg and the pic. And my old one was this:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom