Some questions ;o

Best answers
well
I'm new to this game and I think I'm starting to understand it
But I got 1 question
Is it really hard to hit someone? I mean, it's not automatically "locked" on the player when I'm looking on mouse 1 and in lots of cases the player just moves to behind me or next to me and I can't kill him and in most of the cases he killes me
and I need to move fast with my mouse and find him etc..
It's all about the moving?
It could be locked on him?

Best answers
pfff

you lock on to them whit mouse 1 as you say

then you swoop at them whit mouse 1 then you hold mouse 2

and keep aiming at the bad guy

if you stil do not understand me watch the nice flasy movie they made about it

Best answers
U just answered your own question...now im not the best but im sure anyone who reads this will agree...even if u arent moving to hit someone u should always STAY MOVING even if u dont have your opponent directly in your sights....by staying mobile u give the other person a hard time while they are tryin to hit u which gives u more time to look for em...and along with this u have to watch your ki there is nothin like gettin stuck in the middle of a fight with no ki and gettin thrown around like a rag doll because of it....90% of this game is movement and ki management...once u have those two elements basically everything else just falls into place.. :smile:

Best answers
Punchingbal_FEW said:
pfff

you lock on to them whit mouse 1 as you say

then you swoop at them whit mouse 1 then you hold mouse 2

and keep aiming at the bad guy

if you stil do not understand me watch the nice flasy movie they made about it
I know it... but if he moves to next to me or behind me I'm still flying, he's still the target but I need to start looking him again

Best answers
and THAT'S the hard part, you need to turn around to look for him and make sure he doesn't hit you before you've seen him

Best answers
i dont uderstand your quesion u cant find them when they go behind you or next to you?

do you have your scouter on [defult F9] if not i recomend turning it on casue then u will know exacly where he goes... also if your unsure were he is teleport out of the situation and charge up...

Best answers
If you have a hard time "looking for him" crank the sensitivity up, trust me, you'll get better. A good sense, can be between 10 and 20, but it depends on the mouse for the exact amount. I would also recommend you get an optical mouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom