Grand Tournament

Best answers
The Server is up with a few problems... I am trying to fix this problem I am having with AMX mod, it doesn't seem to work... hmm. But I will fix that soon enough, now for the Tournament and the Request.

Let me explain the Tournament...

There are 10 Slots Available... $3 Entry Fee per Contendee...
First Place receives $25 and a FREE slot in the next Tournament
Second Place receives $5
As you see, I do not profit from this, this is simply a fun way to compete on ESF (A great DBZ game indeed!!)

I could write my hands off explaining the Rules, How it works, and all that. I can basically tell you this will be an RPG'ed Tournament. It must follow strict, but fair, AND fun, rules.. It will be like playing a whole nother game! I have the full detailed explination, as well as the sign-up and Agreement all on one Notepad Document, so if you'd like, I can send it over to you. I have only roughly worked on the Document, and I need to place the finishing touches to it for it to be official.. also, I want ESF's approval for this Tournament. To make sure I can legally host this. (I want to restate that I am NOT make any profit off of this). After the first Tournament, I will create a Forum for all the contenders to write about their expierience, to use for furthur permission to host these Tournaments. So, I ask the ESF team, for their Permission to at least try to host ONE Tournament, they are all invited to observe, and even compete.. too show them how I handle things and such.

It really is a good idea, and I have the whole plot written down, so if you would like to see it, please, e-mail me at [email protected]

So what do you say ESF TEAM? Sounds good right? We are not selling anything.. so I don't think it can be illegal, I just want your approval for personal assurance as well :) Well, hope to hear from you soon! BTW, Can't wait for 1.2 ... :)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. Making money off of esf is looked down appon. That is why this thread and your other thread where closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom