Vegetto

Best answers
Well whats up guys. I made a sig with Vegetto in it and i think this works. So here it is. What my idea was that some smoke around him except his eyes. Kinda neato. Anyway here it is guys. Open for critz.

lil bit off topic but i LOVE this new forums background. ^^

(took off the gogeta. I Didnt like em.)

Best answers
yay finally ive done the impossible. I created something that is worth looking at. Lol. :laff: :yes: Btw Bryggz, go clean up ;)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it sucks, i can do better than that anyday. i mean, who would be stupid enough to spend time on photoshop when he has no artistic taste? i say go enjoy your mom instead...

Hey, can you make me a sig?

Real Reply: awesome job. did you make the bg with filters?

Best answers
Sure i can. Just tell me what you want in it. Btw if you werent my boss id kick your ass then kill you haha. Anyway umm lets see what i did was use the gradiant tool or whatever its called. Then i used only 2 filters. So ya you could say that i used filters.

Best answers
its nice gj, but i only got one problem with it, some of the smoke goes over the border witch to me doesnt look to good, but all in all its nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, it is real cool, man. I like how the smoke goes past the bordors. Heh, you are "breaking the rules". My art teacher...He loves that stuff. :p

Best answers
**** THE RULES!! IM A REBEL!!!! P43R MY JEDI PWERS!! haha jk anyway i see what you mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last 2 pictures are cut off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no no...
to me, they somehow look like mass gradiants with color then blend int he pics o_O
cool borders tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Those are just filters looks to me like chrome man...

Bolteh2

B
/me agrees, only chrome filter (maybe some other filters befre the chrome) and a picture poorly blended it :/

i really dont like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tis teh easy thing to do, using filter, heres how easy it is, i gave myself teh time limit of 5 mins to do exactly teh same, heres what i got :eek:

i like to use your own creative abilitys, like i did my logo from scratch, an i scetched a piccy from an akira poster and tryed to paint it, i blended them into a siggeh, and i think it turned out goodeh :p

Best answers
Thats a good sig Shijing but thats totally not what i did man. I know what you did and i did it before in one of my previous topics. But that is not what i useded. But anyway i like your akira sig. Nicely done :yes: Btw i dont see ANY indication of chrome... Plus i know cuz i used only 2 filters and 2 filters only..and they were wave and twirl...thats it. No chrome or anything! But if you dont like it then hey, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Btw if you compare Shijing's to mine. No resemblance.

Edit: Here ill do it for you.

Now there is a HUGE difference. If you want the psd. I would gladly give it to you to prove i just didnt use JUST filters.. :S I hate being called a liar for something i ACTUALLY DID MYSELF! But ya know everyone has to put someone down for good work... :\ I have many ways to prove myself. Do i need to do it?? OK give me a sig with the EXACT same bg i created ONLY using filters and i mean ONLY filters. No tampering with brushes or ANYTHING. Just filters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok .. .so what's going on here? Your gonna bash this poor guy up because of some chrome? This is his 6th and best sig he's made in my opinion. It's great! Chrome? Soo what.. The guy has some talent give him a freaking break, he's kinda new to photoshop. I was the one who helped him get into the program more. So you insult him.. you insult me..

Bolteh2

B
nelo, look at it this way: when ppl think you "just" used filters -> that usually means that it isnt something special, outstanding, just simple etc

Best answers
but i didnt use "just" filters. And for them to think i just did it in 5 mins is just insulting to me cuz this was a lot of hard work. I had to get the color right, i had to get the picture centered just right, and so on and so forth. Plus its REALLY insulting when they say i didnt create my own work. THat i just took it off some site. This was really My OWN work and i put A LOT of hard work into it. Why couldnt they say, Hey man thats awsome and since you JUST started, that is really good for a Novice Sig Maker.

Best answers
It looks...OK..(trying to be nice here.... :S )

all it is is like a chromed BG...but with some kinda of distort filter...with a vegetto pic overlayed!

Also...the border is kinda annoyin....

Sry d00d...but the truth hurts

Best answers
There is no chrome. Wtf why cant you guys see that?! I didnt use any mother ****ing chrome. I told that in my other posts. Read b4 you post. :S :\ If you think all i did was that then go for it. Create my bg using chrome. O and look shijing's and look at mine. Ya know i see that they look EXACTLY the same! :S o btw if you stupid? i was being sarcastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom