Sore Losers...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...i just played a good mate of mine. I haven't been on for a good while, but i still stayed rather good at this. Anyway, he'd joined this new clan, and thought he was real good. I ended up beating him at every duel and he started calling my tactic "noobiness" and said it was for Girls.
I personally think its a great tactic for dodging head ons (i swoop at someone, and at the last second stop and teleport behind them, or above them or something) and i think he was annoyed cause he could never hit me, cause he sat there waiting for me.
Heres a little example...

Anyone else find this kind of stupid attitude alot in esf? Seems like theres very few people with a decent temper

Best answers
omg that was pretty funny ur friend there isn't vary nice its just a game some people take it seriously and u cant blame em plus i get this all the time wat i do is go into console and type kick "name"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they do that just kick them or don't play with them!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone else find this kind of stupid attitude alot in esf? Seems like theres very few people with a decent temper
Thats the question i asked. The pic and stuff was just an example. Whenever i seem to go into servers, virtually all the server is full of sore losers, idiots and spasticated people.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I were to encounter that kind of attitude in a server, I can't say I'd do much other than maybe give the person some pointers to help him along with his tactics. Otherwise, I would just tolerate him/her, and if he/she would attack me, I'd return the favor. However, I can't say I have found this attitude a lot, but I generally play with closer acquaintances.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to ESF. If you find one server without at least one person insulting you for beating them I would highly suggest sticking to that server and staying away from the rest. The vast majority of people who play this game are young teens to pre-teens so don't expect them to have any grasp on what is or isn't important in their own lives, and it's reflected through how seriously they invest themselves in the games they play. Just ignore them or move on.

Retired
Best answers
yeah a lot of stuff like that happends, when I used to play some ESF. I got stuff said to me aswell. but I didnt really reply to it. waste of effort typing against guys that just calls you names anyway :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i find this funny. The bad people (noobs) are getting mad at the good people for beating them so much (theres like 5 topics on that) and now, the good people are getting mad at the bad people for getting mad. This really has to stop. Its ridiculous. And that guy over reacted, he should of accepted the fact he lost and found out why he lost, corrected the flaw in his technique and move on. Ya gotta be glad you lost becuase that means theres room for improvement (i stole that from somone but i forget who).

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there were 3 ppl evil and one person (me) good once. i attacked one of em and 1 on 1ed him, another guy attacked me from behind. i attacked the other guy and the old guy came back to me, etc. the whole thing was a series of 3 on one fights in which i managed to get 59 kills and 10 deaths. they insulted me a bit and i asked em why they 3 on 1ed me and told them they would be more successful taking turns. they said i attacked too many people at a time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah well my personal favorite is when the people who are the troublemakers ARE the admins. :0\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom