Should there be three trans or two in the future

which would be the best and/or more realiestic and fun

• 3 trans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 trans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
this isnt what the mod people should do when the next version comes out this is just because i was wondering what other people were thinking should it be
:yes: or :no:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really think if would matter if there were specifically two or specifially three.
There will eventually, by the time all the transformations are in, be three, because Goku reaches SSJ3.
There won't be any new transformations in the new version though, not for awhile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, goku does 3 transformations in DBZ, but i think there should only be 2. 3 would be taking it a step too far imo and i'd only agree if they took the stat (power, speed etc...) down of the lower form people. Either that or they made the third transformation have a extremely high powerlevel neccessary to do the transformation.

Best answers
They should definately have three transformations. it wouldn't be fair for most of the characters freeza, buu, goku etc.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza has 5 forms
goku has 4
vegeta has 4
gohan has 4
buu has 4
krillen has.... 2
piccolo has 3 or 4
cell has 4
trunks has 3

*note* the forms include their normal forms.

so 3 transformations for each character should not be too challenging except for trunks and krillen and maybe piccolo.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 transformations is really pushing it. I understand it for a couple of characters, like frieza, because his transformations are not exceedingly powerful, but you are going to start getting nuts if you give all of the saiyans more and more transformations. Here's how it would have to work to balance that out:

After each additional transformation (after the first) the previous form should become the permanant starting form for the character, and the next transformation should remain optional like with the current system. That way Saiyans wouldn't have the ultimate advantage of losing no PL at death because their base form is the only PL taken into account when they are being averaged with the server. They would still have an overwhelming power level advantage, but not nearly as badly.

Next, speeds would have to be handled differently. If you have 3 transformations and your speed increases 3 times you'll all be at least as fast as Krillin which will get way out of hand. For characters like Saiyans, there is the possibility of making it some kind of option whether they want to go either Ssj2 or Ussj until they recieve their final transformations, so as to kill two birds with one stone, and not have to give them extra bonuses for stacked transformations (USSJ stacked on SSj2 wouldn't make sense). That way you'd only have to raise the speed for Ssj2 but reduce the amount of life, or whatever.

Another issue would be ki. I'd say the suggestion that SSj3 should drain ki like you were in base form is a good idea considering how strenuous it is supposed to be, and I support it. What about Ssj2? If you keep increasing ki you're just going to make melee more and more annoying. The less people stop to charge up the easier it is to run away and the less vulnarable everybody is. Powering up should be an important tactical manoeuver(sp?).

The next issue is TIME LIMITS. Right now you need at least a 30 minute time limit for most Gokus to hit SSj. SSj3? Give me a break. Unless you are going to change the default time limit in the server side scripts you include in the installer you are going to have to bring down those PL requirements big time. Problem is, the more you bring them down, the more balancing you have to do with them, so that somebody who is just good and beats on people for 20 minutes doesn't end up hitting SSj3 while other people are struggling with SSj. It'll only make it easier for pros to become invulnarable on public servers, and those transformations really wont even have a place in real clan matches. Who is going to go "Ok, you kill me 30 times and hit SSj3 then I'll kill you 20 times and go SSj3 and then we'll fight." ? Nobody. So really it'll be mainly used on the pubs, which means you will need balance.

Things are acceptable as they are right now. Everybody thinks new transformations will be great because they like having the illusion that they are becoming massively more powerful. The truth is there is already a horrible imbalance between transformed characters and those who are not, and the more transformations you tack on, the wider that gap will spread. The faster people go, the more people will complain about melee, and the more our pings and latency will play into split second melee decisions. The more ki people have and the bigger the attacks, the more beam spam to ***** about and the more teleporting to easily piss off attackers by evading them for minutes at a time due to the imbalance of teleportation cost and powerup time.

So think about this stuff before you decide that 3 to 4 transformations per character is really necessary. You may end up changing your mind. Sure, it would look cool, but maybe it should be more of just a model change, and less of a big deal than people are making it out to be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
30 minutes to hit SSJ with goku??? i'll give you ten, if not, you're not using the spirit bombs enough. 3 transformations would be great, everything is going to be changed, im sure in your normal form, you'll be slower, weaker, beams blast radius's will be smaller. Once you start transforming you'll gain all of it back. I'm sure the team has already considered all of these things, and with their skills i know they will easily balance everything.

Best answers
this might sound weird but i was just thinking about how sonic boyster said that 3 trans would take to long...well i think that there should be an option a server host should have that allows force trans that mean that u can force ur char to trans even when they r not ready and in doing so the char will take dammage and be well f***ed up kinda...that is just an idea that might help in public servers with a 30 min time.....

Best answers
eerrhm sonic about the first form becoming ascended for or somthing: NOOOOOO
that would take out all the fun of a Saiyan for example!!
its just too much fun to ahve someone to play a story like thing with u (like cell vs gohan lol suddenly cell drops back to cell form1 and still beats the crap out of ssj gohan!! (just an example)

remember ESF should most of al be about having FUN!! THEN at place 5 about kills and all other things!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Cell can't, and that is the point. If Gohan can, and Cell can't, that is a massive advantage for Gohan power level wise, and considering he ALREADY has a massive power level advantage over Cell, it would just totally unbalance everything.

And yes, for some people it can take up to 30 minutes to transform, especially on a large server, especially from the start of the map.

Best answers
Further transformations I think should be a temporary thing, almost kinda like how Budokai handled it. Once you were at a certain low point, it just went away, or it had a time limit. At least for the Saiyan characters. People like Frieza, when they transform it's more or less a done deal, so.. I don't know. That's my nickel and dime.

Best answers
3 of course :D ... I really wanna see how cool frieza form 3 looks and form 5 ... cyborg pwnage :p

Best answers
I don't care, let there be ten transformations if everyone wants that. I'm anxious to see what they're going to do with the speed and hp though, playing with a speed more than Mystic Krillin is barely possible.

Just think before suggesting something. If your going to have a SSJ2 Gohan, which you think is realistic, you'll have "realistic" speed and hp changes. Meaning SSJ2 Gohan would get around 400 speed? Trust me, I played with it, 90% of esf wouldn't be capable of handling that.

Or we could just reduce speeds, but heck, that would be "realistic" and such huh? I'm satisfied the way the transformations are now, just wait for them to be done and till that be quiet.

Best answers
should be like this, When you reach your perfect trans Goku for example.

1,750,000 SSJ trans
5,000,000 Perfect Trans
6,750,000 SSJ2 Trans
10,000,000 SSJ2 Perfect Trans
11,750,000 SSJ3 Trans
( no perfect trans for ssj3)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think it should be like this:

Starting PL - 250,000
SSJ - 1 mil
Perfect Trans - 1.5 mil