My first siggeh!

Best answers
You need photoshop buddy if you wanna make a sig. But that could be your sig if your like old school in what not but ya it is kinda bad but in a way it is good. so i say 3/10. Btw mystix your sig just got worse..tisk tisk i liked the other one better.

Best answers
wowza thanks nelo :laff: lol and i agree with nelo the old one pwnd this new one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you better take it out before mods take it out for you, max size fro all your sigs is 600x200
and it sux :p

Best answers
I think its funny leave it on :) beats all these normal lookin sig's. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you people tell him and sux and all that he made it with paint and it's his first you dumbasses.I mean if he's a noob into the art world I bet the first time you guys made something was total ****.I remember my old days.

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
Why do you people tell him and sux and all that he made it with paint and it's his first you dumbasses.I mean if he's a noob into the art world I bet the first time you guys made something was total ****.I remember my old days.

Ah thx for the flame buddy! :yes: (sarcasim) Listen dude you could post without flaming us.. :S ok? say it in an less flaming way. That way you dont get in trouble. Btw i was nicer to him than some of the other ppl, So you can excuse me :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't c it plz pm it to me...
Plz I would realy like 2 see a sig made with paint!
But why with paint?

Best answers
can you c it now? and you ask why with paint and i say i dont have photoshop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom