need a sig plz

Best answers
hello i am new to the forums and i was just wondering if i can have a sig
if u can i would like a pic of majin vegeta or just a pic of vegeta (not majin if u like) and a pic of goku in the sig? and can u have a nice backround that would fit the sig?.. and plz just any text would be fine saying Death Sayin, thank you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i'll do it

ok here ..

Best answers
wow im impressed but one problem can u change the pic of goku casue sry to say but that pic of goku looks like when he was weak.. can u get a pic of super sayin majin vegeta or super goku? thx, sry to make u make it again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx, sry to make u make it again
LOL. I just thought that looked funny. "sry to make you make it again" Sounds like he's forcing ya Kuwabara hehe. Good sig Kuwabara. Oh and what do you mean that Goku looks weak? That's a pic frame from the buu saga. He was SSJ3... Super Goku? You mean Goku from the Cell games?

Best answers
no im not forcing him if he wants to make it agin he can but im not forcing him,, and yea i thought that pic of goku was from cell saga..

Best answers
Hey uhhh dude, just for future reference use the edit button (bottom right of post) instead of posting again if no1 else has. triple posting=bad o and as not many seem to be replying try pming some1 on the sig list( http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=8012 )...or just use kuwas sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job ToeNail. Very interesting, nice style! Use it DeathSayin :]

Best answers
wow nice sig there dude, but can u take out that pic of vegeta on the right hand corner? and then can i see wut it looks like? and can u size it down a bit?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O Dude I can't take the pic of vegeta on the right I never save my psd but don't worry ill make another.If you like my style though Ill make you a nice siggy ^^ and avatar to go with.

Best answers
yea i do like ur sigs i like the one that u got that has vegetto in it but make the sig smaller plz? and maybe 2 pics of him being super sayin and one being just normal

Best answers
hey um dude about that thing about 2 vegetas i just want 1 and 1 a pic of goku super sayin too plz thx..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look again now NEW SIG! even though ToeNail sig is awesome too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damh what a couple of kick-a** sig's nice work ppl!!!
keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom