Plz HELP!+)

Best answers
first quastion is : how to use perfect transorf form.......I played Goku and a had 5.200.000 but when I push putton on which i bind ascend it didn't work,why?

second:where can I find the dragon balz and sensu bean? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
So far you can only transform once but when the game gets updated you should be able to ascend a higher level.To get the dragonballs go to create game and then advanced settings there should be something like ctdb or something and you click that and then you can collect the dragonballs.

Best answers
Oh yea when you collect the dragonballs they will make some light and then you press b.K man.Whenever i go to a new forum site i always forget,get told and then remember again.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XDOG(HOADY), don't double post, edit your post instead, kay?

Best answers
I was wondering if you can change your PL to whatever you want because I wanted to make a movie for a school project which shows the characters transforming and I don't wanna take the time to raise my PL

Best answers
I don't think thats possible.Or you could get your PL up enough so you can transform and then do the recording so you don't have to show raising your PL only the transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perfect transformation is when you have enough PL that when you transform, it's instant.
For the Dragon Balls, use your scouter to find them. (Remember to turn on CTDB mode first)
Sensu beans are very hard to find. (It's a bug, the sensu beans are below the map) You can find sensu beans at the end of the lake in esf_riverside, you should be able to see them peeking out just a bit.

Hope this helps. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom