Esf news system.

Best answers
we used to get new news every week or fortnight, now its around amonth or more ebfore we get one, it would be good if we have someone incharge of news, who posts updates, because everyone else is too busy making the game to do that.

I hope some people agree with me, because i realy realy want to know whats been going on the last month.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well actually it's not that easy to arrange those kind of videos (they are actually pretty lengthy for showing off tips) and of course the team does have an outside life which prolong things, so sit tight, I assure you the team is working their asses off ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and theres also alot of updates up in the forums aswell, just have patience and keep up to date here aswell as the homepage.

Best answers
Yeah... Another Question:
i dont get is how people you you two can get so high posts? theres gotta be a trick, maybe you dont have an outside life.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't go resorting to insults they were helping you

I think it would be wise if you kept yourself civil while on these forums

As for your question there is not always news to be reported + the reasons the other 2 gave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yep, i've never left my pc since i registered here in January. Seriously though, i don't really spend all that long on the forums and i dont appreciate your sarcastic and nasty response to my help. Try doing as Deverz says, and staying civil, you'll only make more enemys and less respect :rolleyes:

Best answers
I do some what agree on some info. but I understand that people do have outside lives besides this game.

And it's not to hard to get your post count up that high, 4-5 posts and day and eventually your count will get that high. No sarcasim is needed.....

Best answers
JonesDAniel wrote: yep, i've never left my pc since i registered here in January.

Come on guy, dont you feel a little ashamed of yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~-Kaioshin-~ said:
JonesDAniel wrote: yep, i've never left my pc since i registered here in January.

Come on guy, dont you feel a little ashamed of yourself.
Ermmm, if that was intended at me, it was sarcasm :rolleyes:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tell you guys what. lets not discuss post counts (us who have high post counts have been around for a long time anyways, look at the date joined)

Anyways, sometimes the team is too busy to always be posting news. School, work, making the mod, that stuff takes a lot out of you. Besides, if they were to post news every time, we'd get too much info and the releases wouldn't be so mysterious

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's just asking for a ban. We wont disappoint you if that is in fact your goal. Otherwise you need to back up and consider your own faults and shortcomings instead of focusing on everyone else's. Some of us have just been around for a couple of years, and believe it or not, after a couple of years your post count goes up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say what 4 ESF 1.2 without reading news it will all be one big suprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom