Change in 1.1 melee for 1.2

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol the tittle didn't really make sense, but I couldn't think of a better name. Anyways, in 1.2, there will be a cvar to change melee back to 1.1. Could the esf team just make a quick fix to howing in 1.1 melee for 1.2. It could be something simple like making a head on determined randomly, or head ons being determined by who spent the most time swooping (the second one was suggested by abe froman in a different thread, not trying to take credit). I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be done, it doesn't seem like a lot of work to me (then again I have no idea how much work would be involved in doing this).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you meen having the 1.1 melee with 1.2 melee.

I like the idea.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid: Well, I know the team is going to be adding in something so that if two people do headon melee, they will lock in some sort of struggle.

But I don't know if that will work if you change it back to 1.1 in game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want 1.1 melee in 1.2 you might as wel play 1.1?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. I mean the team said there will be a cvar to switch 1.1 melee for the server. All im asking is for howing to be fixed so that when a server does do a swicth, there will be no pesky howing. This has nothing to do with the new 1.2 melee. Hope that cleared it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom