Finally a Kuwabara Sig!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I decided to finally make a Kuwabara sig, but I chose to try something new.
C & C will be mucho appreciated!!.

Best answers
Dude!!! Why are you so good????
very nice sig ---> 9.5/10
Very nice bg and the pic fits it very well

Greetz

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats good! But i like your link sig better :D and you have to cut out the pictures a bit better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i missed a spot so kill me lol i'll fix it..

Best answers
Yay Kuwa made a Kuwabara Sigger \o/ anyway...the cutting looks kinda bad but other than that i wub it 9.2342/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
really look again tron muahahahahah

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a realy good sig man you are very good at this man!!!!
nice very nice!

But blend the pic better.

9.53/10

Best answers
alright the cutting is better.........anyway......O_O cruz noooooo you used decimal ratings....thats copyrighted by me ^_^

Best answers
dude why do u guys always lick kuwas ass heres my honest opinion bg sucks its juss grung which is somethin i already did and did better cuttin sucks on kuwa the font sucks AND the bg dont go with pic in dbzonps2 u wouldnt get that type of score so meh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would really love to see what you could do, if you dont post CONSTRUCITIVE crists dont waste ur time, And really I call ur bluff show me what grung u did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Notorious said:
dude why do u guys always lick kuwas ass heres my honest opinion bg sucks its juss grung which is somethin i already did and did better cuttin sucks on kuwa the font sucks AND the bg dont go with pic in dbzonps2 u wouldnt get that type of score so meh
Lmfao Notorious (A.K.A. Train of Thought) lol so ur still upset that i said i didnt care that u didnt like my old sig all those days ago.. right!! Ya know what get a life... And who are u to crit my work when it was Amitron and I who taught u how to even make a sig and everything else u know.. And im with snow id love to see some grunge that you
have done because i franky dont believe u and if u think that this is the best grung that i can do then you are saidly mistaken...

O and the bg isnt just grunge my friend its 3 layers one of which is grung the other is a picture of a city and the other is a ****load of filters and coloring so untill you get ur facts straight stfu.

Best answers
oh **** u man ur mad cuz i said ur sig sucked and u and tron didnt teach me **** both of u always said go look at tuts go look at tuts do u have no right to say that ****
and wen i crit ur sigs i say it straight up not like ur sore ass loser so shut the **** up and ur sayin i dont have a life u base ur whole ****in life on gfx the only girl uve gotten into is ur mom and yall wanna see my grung sig give me a sec kuwa u ***** uve seen it so shut the **** up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh **** u man ur mad cuz i said ur sig sucked and u and tron didnt teach me **** both of u always said go look at tuts go look at tuts do u have no right to say that ****
and wen i crit ur sigs i say it straight up not like ur sore ass loser so shut the **** up and ur sayin i dont have a life u base ur whole ****in life on gfx the only girl uve gotten into is ur mom and yall wanna see my grung sig give me a sec kuwa u ***** uve seen it so shut the **** up
I don't care about getting a warning, but will you STFU. Your opinions mean nothing to him. I suggest you watch your tone abit there, Notorious.

ONTOPIC:The sig is nice, it would be better if the picture of kuwa was facing you but the bg, the text and everything else fits. I like it. :smile:

Sorry for the spam in my post :S but this guy just pushed the wrong buttons.

Best answers
pfff dont act all hard cuz ur not ur a ****in geek who dont know **** about **** about gfx ur not defendin him ur lickin his ass

Best answers
I guess your the geek here ToT. Flaming someone under a different name on a different forum <_<

Nice sig, I like it.

Best answers
lol no everyone knows who i am i told them on my first post that i was trainofthought i juss like the name notorious

Best answers
oh and im the ****in geek? ur the one who imed me beggin me to teach u the grung style so stfu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno why but i dun like that pic
someones back as the focal point of a sig is juss strange to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom