please please help fast. i can't even play yet..

Best answers
Please Please help me!
asap so i can start playing.
When i click internet games, it says "your earth's special forces executable is out of date. Earth's Special Forces will now upgrade to the current version."
i click ok but then it eventually comes to a point where it says verifying internet connection...
and then no matter how many things i try, it says i have an invalid internet connection. i am using windows 98 like the halflife box says i have to, i at first tried on xp 2000 and now im trying it on this.
i made sure halflife wasn't on, or whatever, and i even tried opening internet explorer and telling it to start the search.
please help me. it does the same for my counter strike type of games.
in esf, when i click create game, i customize the game, then i click ok.
a box pops up on the esf screen,it says half life at the top and in the text it says "Mod_NumForName : sprite/voiceicon.spr not found"
I click ok, and after a bit i have to restart my computer.
When i click console it seems like it is starting up, but then it takes me to a blue screen with kami's lookout in the background with the following look:

Half-Life 43/1.1.0-6(sw build 1600)
E S F

keeps going up and down>> >>>>>>> 70.0 Fps
in: 0 0.00 k/s (po)
out: 0 0.00 k/s
loss: 0 choke : 0

please help me, within the next few minutes if possible, i really want to play my game soon. thnx. maybe if you can give me step by step instructions or files or something..

Best answers
thank you.
but alas, i couldn't get into the site because it is constantly freezing.
can someone please post another link that would allow me to download something that will let me play.
check the link. thnx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom