Umm...answer plz?

Best answers
I hope this is not spam threading, but i was just wondering, what do u do with ur custom models and stuff when 1.2 comes out?? *GASP* !!!!
Do u have to like make backups of ur 1.1 folder and like overwrite the 1.2 files???? plz answer and if this is spam threading plz tell me!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you would have to convert them. you cant overwrite the new ones with the old ones because the new models will have a whole lot more animations that the later model versions. so you would have to delete your old ones, or convert them, somehow.

Best answers
thx! that really eased my mind a little...and another thing...isent the current version 1.1??? i saw a post in another thread that said "i think the attacks in 1.0 is good we will be getting more attacks in 1.1 (*gasp*!!! am i wrong in version number?)

Best answers
Gourmet said:
thx! that really eased my mind a little...and another thing...isent the current version 1.1??? i saw a post in another thread that said "i think the attacks in 1.0 is good we will be getting more attacks in 1.1 (*gasp*!!! am i wrong in version number?)
No, 1.1 is right, some dude just revived a long dead thread :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom