Melee Fights!

Best answers
This might sound stupid and newbish but It's been bugging me for a long time. When my PL is like .... erm 2 million, and another dude's is 1,5 million, Than sometimes I keep losing head-ons, I don't know how it comes but I'm so weak. Now it's been 6 months since I played so I lost most of my "skills" :smile: so just help me out, ow yea, bw, a good technique for remaining your KI, for your KI not to be depleted would be nice. Mine is always gone after 2 swoops or something. Tnx guys

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Head ons are based on ki, not PL. The more of your blue bar you have the more likely you are to win a head-on. Power Level has nothing to do with it.

Best answers
erm, that doesnt make any sence, so a normal fighter can kill a imperfect Cell .... just based on KI .... really doesn't make any sence o_O
I'm not saying it's that easy but of what I just heard it's possible.... Talk about unrealistic :fight: hmpf! I guess I just have to become a little more better.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doing headons is not good for your reputation in the multiplayer community, you will most likely be called a hower, howing doesn't require any skills, so it's considered lame.

Best answers
Lame yes, does everyone try and avoid it? no. If people want to run straight into it so be it, unless you can get around a head on, dont cry about it. its possible. do it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually... it does seem realistic to me. Think of it this way. Even if you are 10x stronger than me and have little control over ki, while I do, I can make you hurt bad...

This is a feature that is being changed in the next update so I'm closing this thread.

And the fact that it would probably turn into a debate over the fairness of the current system is a good reason for closure as well

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though this is closed let me give you an example of what Miroku is saying:

Tien vs. Imperfect Cell form 2.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, exactly. If only I could spit out what I'm trying to say sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom