Cucumba! I challenge thee!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, death does await me, but yours will come long before mine >:D

You've had an easy time of matches so far, but you haven't come up against the true mightiness of my being. Prepare yourself, for thy end is near.

hehe, I suck at taunting

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wil be the ref of this fight

Goodluck to both of you!

[edit]
After an hour long discussion with me and Cuc.
I came to the conclusion, that I shouldn't ref anymore fights!

I will remove myself from this fight, and a new ref. will step in and take over.
The first round will be re-judged!

all my posts that aren't needed in this thread will be removed!

it's been a nice few months, and I'll still ref. if requested ( at your own risk )
I regret seeing things go this way, but it’s for the best!
Prozac
[/edit]

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Is this bad comedy? Prepare myself for . . . never mind. Shut up and die already"

Cucumba hopped down from the rafters of the Keebler cookie factory and settled into a fighting stance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as SA_Gohan was concerned, within the Matrix, there was only two types of people. Himself, and the dying.

The characters of the virtual world bent in and around themselves to form the shapes that made up everything around him. The lines of code ran through the floor, the ceiling, the walls and everything in between them, even the converyor belt that moved cookies along it's length had . . .

"What the heck?!"

SA_gohan spun around, searching for the arena, for certainly this couldn't be it. Let there be cannons or lava or something, anything, besides what the reality of what he saw around himself.

A cookie factory.

His eye twitched with anger as he turned back towards the conveyor belt. He was a murderer, an assasin, a ruthless and bloodthirsty monster that wanted to nothing more than to see the heads of every single administrator of the Matrix and their lackeys upon pikes. How was that supposed to happen in this . . . this . . . mockery?!

The reality around him rippled with heat, an outward manisfestation of his utter loathing at the environment he had been dropped into. Whoever had decided that Cucumba would hide in this goody goody whole would be next on his hit list.

The sound of heavy footsteps coming from his left brought SA_g to a stop. At least he wouldn't have to go looking for his first victim.

A form emerged from the shadows behind a small silo that must have been house to hundreds of pounds of floor, and SA_gohan smirked at his arrival, though he hadn't been expecting the man to be so . . . green.

The fighter pulled out a pair of purple tinted sunglasses and fitted them over his face. Much better.

SA cracked his knuckles. "I'll make this a real easy choice for you. You can die painfully, or I beat the crap out of you and then you die painfully."

Cucumba rolled his eyes. "Ah damn . . ."

"Yes, 'ah damn', that's right, that's exactly what you should be sayin'. Now cower in fear and your death will be all that much more swift!"

The Great Green One rubbed his sinuses, sobbing quietly and shaking his head. "I-I told them to screen these damn fools who keep trying to kill me. I said 'Miroku, I don't care what he is, just keep him the hell away from me. Magus, lop of off his feet if you have too, I ain't takin' no more vis'tors.'"

"That's right, cry-"

"Tired of fighting 'em I said, but nooo . . ."
In frustration Cuc rammed a fist against the silo next to him, ripping it from its bolts and sending it flying across the factory.
"Make an example of this un, I will. Maybe they'll listen next time when I show 'em this moron's head . . ."

"Moron?!"

Cucumba straightened from the conversation with himself and fixed the collar of glowing green suit he wore, seemingly coming back into the realm of sanity.

"I'm expecting company so I'll have to make this quick. My apologies."

A sweat drop ran down SA's face. "Er, right."

The man of jade extended his hands to both of his sides, his eyes closing and his breathing slowing as he began to do . . . something.

SA_gohan saw the code of the Matrix altering in the air, shifting and meshing to create something. The lights began to flicker and dim as the changes were made, and everything seemed to stop for a second. Then SA intuitively ducked as a pair of fists swung at his head.

He let himself roll backwards then came up, hands at the ready for whatever had attacked him, and found two smaller, dimmer versions of Cucumba staring blankly at him.

Clones Just a small portion of the power of a system administrator.

Then there was no more time for thought as the mini Cucumba's rushed forwards.

Their first attacks came in high, at his face. SA dodged instinctively, ducking under their blows then pivoting and sending a hook kick at their heads that should have incapacitated the both of them.
Instead the clones leaned backwards as one, for a moment standing at an impossible angle, then recovering and assuming a fighting stance that was a mirror of the others.

"Not too bad."

There was a flash of viridian and suddenly the clones were on him again, and outnumbered as he was, SA was forced onto the defensive.

The movements of the warriors who attacked him were perfect. Precise, powerful, and quick. The young assasin was forced steadily backwards under their constant barrage of attacks, for the moment only able to block what he could and dodge what he couldn't.
Despite this however, SA remained in confident control of the fight. Before they attacked, he saw what would they would do, when they tried to trap him between them, he deftly shifted away, always remaining faced towards the both of them.
He was waiting, baiting them, trying to to determine how best to bring about the outcome to this fight that he wanted . . .

The script around the three figues was a rage. Brilliant green clashing violently against the glowing gold that made up SA_gohan's own code. The Matrix itself seemed to be responding to the titanic struggle that took place within it, with its lines of programming racing along faster than ever before, pulsing with excitement.

Sufficiently sure of what would happen now, SA forcefully blocked the attacks of his antagonists, sending them off balance, then backflipped away from them, his feet catching them both in the chins as he went. Feet away now, he extended his hands to either of his sides, willing into being what he would need to bring the battle to an end. The code around him swirled, then resolved into a pair of silver sais.
They hummed in the air as he spun them through his fingers, then flung them at Cucumba's clones.

The blades slammed into their targets right where he had aimed, their hearts.
The two figures staggered, looking down at the weapons embedded in their chests, then toppled over, dematerializing before they impacted against the ground.

SA_gohan turned towards Cucumba, smirking at his victory, and hadn't a moment to react when he found Cucumba hadn't wasted that moment when he'd been distracted. The Green Giant swung his fist mightily, and the blow caught the smaller warrior in the side of the head and sent him spinning into the side of a vat of cookie dough.

The vat crumpled inwards and fell to the side, sending the cookie dough oozing across the floor.

Stunned, SA lay curled on the floor for a moment before recovering and getting to his feet. He touched the side of his face, frowning when it came away wet with blood, then focused his thoughts. Within seconds the pain had disappeared and the injury had healed, and he was ready for his next round.

Cucumba however was panting slightly, his face screwed up in pain, and his hand held over his heart.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I have a problem here

If just caught the great Cucumba, who hasn’t lost a single fight club battle, late for his first round! What should I do?

Usually I give ppl a little longer but this is the fight club champion we are talking about, and of all the persons here, I expected him to post on time.
So Cucumba I’m sorry to say that you lost round one and properly your first round ever.

I know a lot of ppl are going to disagree with my decision and maybe even hate me for doing this, but Cucumba is a great fighter/writer, and this should be great motivation for Cucumba to make 1 or 2 great rounds before this thing is over!
Still don’t like my decision?
Well I don’t care!

In case Cucumba doesn’t like it, he can either vote for a new judge ( which is a valid option ) or ask SA_Gohan for some extra time.
So round 2 has started, and SA_gohan please let Cucumba post first, so this doesn’t happen this round

*cough cough ahem* His first lost round was to Engar I believe ;) - Prime

*Actually, the first round loss I had was against Deverz. Engar is the second challenger to do such.
*Cucumba

* Stop messing with my posts, use a pm or something
- Prozzy

*No :)*
-Dev

Hi, 17/f/FL here. ASL?
~Miroku

Rofl you wish you were a 17 year old girl
-Hib

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or I can inform you of a malicious hacker attack that disabled my computer last night and ask for leniency since I could not get on untill today. Of course, if you insist on forcing a one round loss, that is your call. I should have my system restored enough by tonight to post.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek: hacker, well then it isn't your fault, and couldn't be helped
please take your time for your the round one story!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba observed the newcomer, an assasin that had been killing system operators and moderators. He had hired him to kill no other but Cucumba himself, through a proxy of course. He would end this little murder spree right now.

Even if his consciousness had transcended normal boundaries, he still had no idea what he was messing with.

"SA_Gohan, so glad to finely make your aquaintence," said the mighty admin. His finely crafted black leather duster hung around his shoulders like death's shroud itself in the dim light of the factory. Cucumba himself was massive, but not overly tall, certainly larger than the lithe opponent. "I suppose you are wondering why I awaited your arrival. Your instincts tell you trap, and you couldn't be closer to the truth. I hired you, so that I may put an end to your non-conformance. Fear not. Death is a release from banality and pain."

"Whatever, I have my money, and my purpose. It doesn't matter who funded it, you are going to die. So the choice I offer is: quick and painless, or slow and painfull," posed the challenger in confident tones.

"I choose neither, and you are hardly capable of delivering either of those results if you wished," replied the green devil, non-plussed.

"Talk is cheap, you're going to die now. Just like all the others," snarled SA as he settled into a fighting stance.

"I assure you. I am quite unique." Cucumba put his arms behind his back, and edged one foot forward, "and you will be suprised at how swiftly death will come."

The admin waited for SA_Gohan to charge in, but this fighter had some finesse, and waited to react to the ancient horror. The factory stood in silent witness to the tension-filled wait as the fighters both held there ground. Cucumba had no qualms about this and walked forward; water can flow, or water can crash. The admin began to walk amongst the giant vats and conveyor belts spread about the floor.

The admin strolled right up to SA and kicked low, aiming to put his foot in the center of SA_G's gravity. Control in this battle would be key, and Cucumba was all about control. SA retaliated by lifting his foot and moving diagonally back, keeping his center of gravity from tilting straight back. Cucumba narrowly dodged a jab aimed at his face, and rolled back into position as SA attempted to disengage for a better tactical edge. The admin dodged three additional punches in the same manner, side stepping and regaining the center of SA's gravity every time. It was time to act.

Cucumba aimed at his knee, kicking it with a powerful and short roundhouse, then hooked it back, slamming his heel into the gap inbetween Gohan's calf muscle and his shin. SA_Gohan began to loose his balance, but grunted against the pain and continued. Cucumba slammed his knee into SA's arm as the challenger tried to protect his ribs. The mighty admin continued his assault, his bright red code streaming and clashing against SA's gold. The green devil's spinning hook kick was dodged by the assasin, but that had only set him up for Cucumba's trap.

SA tried to move, but he felt the elbow slam into his head; the dodge hadn't been fast enough.

The challenger slammed into the ground, leaving a crater in the finished floor of the cookie factory. The machines vibrated from the impact, filling the building with a hellish chior of humming metal.

"Hmph. Only Human."

SA sprang to life, rocking back onto his head, then onto his hands. He launched himself forward into a standing position.

Cucumba responded only by cracking his neck and straightening his jacket.

SA_G darted in, triangle jumping off of a vat of cookie dough. Cucumba prepared to defend, and moved his hands forward to defend. SA kicked at the Jade Behemoth's head, which was blocked by the admin's waiting hands. SA's eye's opened in horror, the kick just stopped cold, his command over the matrix allowed him to alter physics, not just bend the rules. Gohan applied pressure to the stopped limb, using it to power a punch from the left side. Cucumba simply caught his fist, stopping that blow cold as well. Gohan began to bend the matrix, pushing hard at what few boundaries he did have. The distortion washed over the verdant juggernaut, pushing the fight club legend back. SA dived in, punching for the administrator's head. Cuc moved his arms in a windmill pattern, twisting his torso to push the punch out of it's trajectory. SA foresaw this result, and committed to a spining roundhouse, using the angular velocity generated by the block to fuel his striking power. Both fighters were still sliding forward on Cucumba's backward momentum from the distortion created by SA as Cucumba attmempted to counter. The kick slammed home on the green devil's shoulder, pushing him down to one knee. Cucumba grabbed SA by the back of the head with the same arm as SA's momentum carried him past the admin. Cucumba heaved with all his might, but SA_G deftly dived forward and hooked his legs back. He caught on to the throwing limb, and swung up onto and over Cucumba's shoulder. SA jammed his foot into the ground and launched a side kick into the ancient horror's face. Cucumba's neck snapped back from the blow, causing him to arc through the air backwards. The mad old one landed on his feet and skidded to a stop.

The admin slowly removed his sun glasses and cracked his neck again.

"Your death will be sweet indeed."

Cucumba launched himself forward, creating a terrible vaccum as he wen't, tearing up the stonework beneath him in his wake. SA felt his stomache lunge for his ankles, but he showed no outward sign of concern. The admin was on him before he could react with an adequate defense, so he spun to the side, causing the admins punch to loose almost all of it's impact as he rolled with the blow. Gohan launched a spinning hook kick that was easily dodged by the onrushing pickled one. Cucumba prepared his internal energies, and formed his infamous spearhands technique, lunging forward with murder in his eyes. SA barely moved out of the way, unsheathing his knives as he went. Cucumba came in again, and SA parried with his knife.

Sparks flew and the blade stopped on the edge of Cucumba's hand. A single bead of sweat fell from Gohan's brow.

". . . impossible . . ."

Cucumba continued his assault, his hands clanging against SA's sharpened knives, leaving a trail of sparks to light the vats of cookie dough in the darkness. SA pressed harder, he knew that the tide must turn soon, or his endurance would wane. He slashed at the admin's mid section, catching only jacket as Cuc spun out of harm's way. The green devil smiled as he spun out of his jacket, and caught the knife in his coat. The second knife came in low, slashing upwards. The admin reacted quickly, moving his duster over and around SA's hand. He lunged into an arial cartwheel, trapping SA_G in his twisting coat. Cucumba moved to launch a side kick into his opponents head, but SA_G moved faster, kicking out with his leg, and blocking the kick with the ball of his foot. Cucumba adjusted his leg, and pushed SA's leg out, and rammed a spearhand strike into SA's hamstring.

The challenger screamed in pain as his leg was skewered with the adminsitrator's hand.

Cucumba closed his hand, grabbing the wounded muscle, and threw the would be assasin into the supports of a vat of cookie dough. The challenger slammed hard into the vat's steel legs, bursting bolts and welds, as the container leaned perilously forward . . .

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
***The following by Cucumba***

Prozac will no longer be refereeing this fight. After hearing his reasons for judging against me, I challenged his decision.

In the end, I'll let this round go to SA_Gohan anyway, as I don't want to be unfair. I also think Gohan should choose the replacement referee.

I will write off of SA's story when I post later.

I felt that Prozac's last round decision should be upheld, despite the fact that I disagreed with the reason he posted.

SA has named Magus as our referee.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry this is taking so long, things are always hectic at my house on the weekeneds. Can I have an extension please?

Code:
Me and Cucumba had a discussion about the way I judged, 
and after that I decided it would be smart for me not to judge anymore.
That's about it - Prozzy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is only so much that could be expected of a human. They are imperfect beings, forever caught up in and endless cycle of fairly pointless reproduction. They were given to fallacies in their health, their logic, and their morals. And SA_Gohan was one of them. Sort of.

He possessed a corruption of his moralilty. It wasn't a corruption that he had cultivated over time, or had ever wanted. It was just there, born of the conditions of his life and the choices he'd made throughtout it.
It wasn't evident in his childhood, but as he became older and was exposed to more and more death and violence and a temptation to end it all, it had fed off him, sapping his spirit, destroying his soul, making him numb to all that it was to be human. Missions within the Matrix no longer had held any meaning to him, the countless lives he saved nothing more than a job he neither enjoyed or had any interest in performing. The corruption kept working its way from within until he was all but an empty shell.

Bereft of purpose, he had sought his end within the Matrix, preferring this to going through the messy and even more pointless business of betraying those he'd given his life over to protecting..

For weeks and then months he had actively searched for the one thing that would give him the finale he wanted. He went through datastreams, hacked into the darkest and most hidden recesses of the Matrix all to ignorance of those who were his shipmates upon the hovercraft Firebolt.

A year came to pass, and on the dawning of the 365th day, he found his finale, though it was not of the kind he had believed himself to be searching for.

At the border of existence and non-existence the young man had come upon a program bound between the realms. It had told him that it was the true Sentinel, the first program of the first Matrix meant to police the boundaries of the world. It had been condemned to being torn between two realms forever, a sentient entity forever locked into a half-life existence that served no purpose. And all for the reason that it had been too powerful.

SA had found it intriguing.

It had been simple to remove the ancient restraints that had bound the program, and only slightly more complicated to pull it from the boundaries of what was and what wasn't. And the moment he did, the program attacked.

The battle was only minutes long, and at its end SA lay in a pool of his own blood, his mind slowly and permanently disappearing into the Matrix. But the program did not let him die. It saw within the young man talents and potential that was hidden and completely untapped, and because of that it decided to use him as the vessel of it's revenge against those who had imprisoned him.

The sentinel's raw power fused with SA_gohan's natural abilities was enough to push both's talents within the Matrix beyond what they had considered to be possible. It was this power that had given SA new life, both physically and spiritually, and it was the sentinel's craving for revenge that had given him new purpose.

He would kill the administrators, and all who supported them.

Sa and Cucumba glared at each other across the yards of distance that separated them, frozen in a moment of time filled with mutual loathing.
Gohan pulled off his white jacket and threw it to the ground, his good humor banished. That last attack had actually hurt.

The young man raised a tightly clenched fist to eye level, feeling power burn through him, wild, almost uncontrollable. It mixed with his hatred of the one who stood before him, filling him with its undeniable force, almost taking command of his body as he assumed a fighting stance.

Cucumba stood up to his full height, ready to begin the true phase of the battle. The pain that had flickered across his face moments before was now gone as he too had rejuvenated himself.

SA rushed forward, letting his instincts guide him as he began the first phase of his assault. He didn't take into account he and his opponents disparate sizes, or their differences in fighting styles, he just tore into the other with a wild ferocity that would have turned a tiger's blood cold.
He shot two punches at the Admin's face, both of which were blocked easily, then spun on the ball of his foot and snapped out a sidekick. Cuc twisted to the side, avoiding the force put behind, but wasn't able to block the double fisted strike that caught him in chest.

A cruel smile spread across SA's face as he watched the Mighty Green One stagger backwards from the unexpected attack. The young man straightened and rushed in again, taking advantage of the momentary lapse in his adversaries defenses. He jumped into the air, double kicking at the others face and Cuc was hard pressed to block them both. He stumbled backwards again, then ducked under a spinning roundhouse that might have taken off his head.

Gohan pressed his advantage, attacking again and again, his punches blurring, then flickering at the speed which they moved. Cucumba's limbs blurred in response, appearing at each point to block the strikes.
The two danced across the space in the middle of the cookie factory, dust from the floor rising into the air and swirling around their forms as they went continued their deadly dance.
The codes of their forms affected everything around them; SA's brilliant gold bending the air and Cucumba's dark crimson distorting anything that they passed near to.

SA_g raised his leading foot, avoiding a low kick that would have knocked him off balance, but also giving away some of his advantage, then came back in and shoved a punch straight at Cuc's gut.
The Jaded Admin blocked it roughly, stopping his fist, then wrapping his hand around the offending arm.

Alarmed, SA twisted hard, thus releasing his arm from the grab, but the motion had required him to shift his entire body and had thrown him off kilter, which was exactly what Cucumba had wanted.

The admin reached out quickly with his other arm, grabbing SA_g's head in his mighty palm, spinning, and then releasing his hold and sending the small bodied assassin crashing into and through another vat of cookie dough.
The sound of metal rending filled the entire factory as the vat was torn from its bracings and then toppled upon the stunned warrior lying beneath it.

The silence afterwards was almost deafening in contrast to the cacophony only moments before.

Cucumba's breath came out a little quicker than normal as he stared at the apparent SA's apparent grave site. He counted off the seconds, waiting for the young man to reappear from beneath the crumpled steel and gooey cookie dough. 10 . . . 20 . . . 30 . . .
After a minute had gone by he decided that his would-be assassin had met his end beneath the tons of metal and straightened. That was fortunate for him. While his powers as an administrator were great, they had their limits . . . and that young man had actually managed to push up against them.

After a moments more of recovery, the Green One strode forwards. If it wasn't squashed flat, he still intented to remove SA's head from his shoulders and show it to Magus and Miroku, who perhaps in the future would take more care when-

"What the h-"

In front of him the metal of the damaged and empty vat scraped against the concrete as it was pushed up and to the side. A heartbeat following, SA_gohan arose from the wreckage, his body bruised and caked with cookie dough in some places, but very much alive.

His eyes burned with anger beneath his brow, twin suns of pure rage that were focused upon Cucumba.
He walked towards the admin, dough disintegrating upon his skin, debris clearing out of his path, almost as though it sensed what he was feeling and was eager to get out of his way so as not be made outlet for his fury.

The assassin stopped a meter from his target, staring up at the man staring down at him. A moment stretched into an eternity as they regarded one another, then in unison they attacked.

The flow of the battle was far different than it had been. Where SA had led the fight the before, now it seemed as though both he and Cucumba were evenly matched. SA's speed and rage was perfectly balanced by Cuc's strategy and strength. The two went back and forth across the floor, first one taking the offensive and then the other. Their feet were in constant movement, each directed towards giving their owners some small tactical advantage. Their boots knocked against each other as Cucumba gained the center ground of the battle, then SA retook it and forced his way back in.

Gohan spun to the side, nimbly avoiding a kick that would have sent him spinning across the room, then somersaulted over the leg and delivered a swift back kick to his attackers open ribs.
Faster than anticipated, Cucumba blocked and grabbed his foot with both hands then spun, hoping to completely turn him around in mid air and slam him to the ground, but SA wasn't having it. He allowed the energy of the flip to put him upside down, standing on one arm as he launched a pair of kicks at Cucumba's head which were barely dodged, then finished the flip and landed in a catlike stance.
The assassin spun, shooting forward a punch that he'd expected to catch the Jade Admin off guard, but was instead blocked. He brought up his own hand to block the counter punch Cucumba sent back his way, then gritted his teeth as his foe struggled to push him into the ground.

SA fought back with all the strength he could bring to bear, muscles strainig, the veins upon his arms and neck distending. Sweat ran from his forehead in rivulets as the concrete beneath their feet quivered and then split from the force they were being subjected to . . .

The two broke away after a moment, the air crackling with the sudden release of energy. Gohan's breathing came out in quick gasps. His muscles were almost shaking from fatigue. It was unbelievable but Cucumba was actually beginning to wear him down. His body both here and in the real world wouldn't be able to continue taking this abuse for much longer for while he was powerful, he was still a human . . .
Cucumba too looked worse for wear, but he did not have to worry about his heart giving out in the real world, for he was a part of the Matrix, not outside of it.

"Must . . . end . . . now . . ." The assassin hissed through gritted teeth.

SA_g's fury didn't allow him to back down, or even give himself more than a moments respite before he raised his hands in what was to be his final assault. It was now an all or nothing fight. If this attack didn't succeed in defeating the Jade Admin, then SA wouldn't have the strength remaining to fight.

Air and dust swirled around his body as he altered the physics of his enviroment, multiplying the force of gravity first by two, then four, then eight, and sending it all Cucumba's way.
The Admin raised his own arms to redirect what was sent at him, but not even he could do that. Both his and SA's abilities within the Matrix were even, and he could not undue the instructions of such power; it was taking everything he had to keep it at bay.
As the sphere of 32 times normal gravity increased, the metal supports of the factory shrieked in protest, forced to withstand that which they were never supposed to, then the metal screamed one final time and began to fall from the ceiling at almost comical speeds, crashing mightily into the floor about the two combatants before being sucked towards the new gravitic influence and becoming squashed into tiny little pellets. Concrete rained down as well, also sucked towards the center of what was becoming a dangerous singularity, and SA had to direct some of his concentration away from the fight to make sure none of the chunks slammed into him.

He felt his himself slowly skidding forward, the force of the gravity beckoning him to come where he would be compacted into about a pint of organic matter. He desperately fought against it, forcing the Matrix to hold him in place even as the black hole strained to pull him in.

The lights began to flicker and dim, and heavy machinery skidded across the floor of the factory. Vats, conveyor belts, storage tanks, even the great gas oven that had been sitting in the corner of the factory. They each in turn cut deep furrows into the concrete before lifting off the ground and racing towards the maw where they were squashed to almost nothing. All except for the oven.
It flew through the air at near mach speed . . . and then exploded violently as it came within the reaches of the singularity, the gas within it having been compressed too much too quickly.

The shockwave threw both combatants away from it's center, their sudden loss of concentration causing the gravity field to wink out of existence. The explosion also tore through what remained of the factory, blowing out windows, and knocking down the walls . . .

SA came to consciousness minutes later, groaning with pain as he tried to lift himself up from the rubble he'd landed upon and found that a length of sharp pipe had skewered his side.
The young man screamed out as he forced himself up from the wreckage and rolled down the heap and landed upon what was left of the floor.
He forced himself to operate through the pain, and slowly he raised himself to his feet, hand trying to staunch the flow of blood that was coming from his side. It hurt everywhere, not just his side. His skin was burned all across his front, and the his shirt was charred black and flaked off him everytime he moved.
The heat had permanently damaged his left eye, and it was now completely white and half closed from damage . . . but all these injuries could be repaired once he logged out of the Matrix. If this fight was truly over.

SA_gohan gazed through his one remaining eye at the pile of wreckage directly opposite his own and noted that it had been melted to slag. Cucumba was somewhere under there, if the explosion hadn't completely wiped him from existence. Either way no one, not even him, could have survived such an explosion at that distance.
He breathed a sigh of relief. The hardest part of his quest was over.

Sirens in the distance, and the growing crowd of people outside what was left of the factory alerted him to the fact that the authorities within the Matrix, while a joke, would be more than capable of apprehending him in his current condition. With what remained of his concentration, he formed a cell phone in his palm, flipped it open, and dialed one.

"Operator," he whispered hoarsely, "I need an exit."

As SA turned to limp his way to the Pawnshop down the street, he did notice the form of Cucumba lying behind the debris that he'd predicted the Admin had died under. He especially didn't know that the Admin was still breathing.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The green man fell to his knees, his energies failing him as the assassin drew closer. The factories slight electric hum was the only sound besides the footfalls of the slayer. Both fighters dived into a new round, but they never reached each other.

A bright green blast of energy ripped through the air, and incinerated the green man in an instant.

SA_Gohan looked at the scene in awe, who had beaten him to the kill? The cookie factory stood silent as death, the hum of electricity like a vague dream sound still echoing throughout the mostly hollow building. Footsteps could be heard in the heart of the factory. He looked for the source of the light, and saw a man in a black leather duster. His skin was green and bumpy, like a cucumber, but that's where the similarities ended with the well known food.

"Such a waste, these sentry programs, all they do is poorly imitate me. Then they loose. But at least they have let someone worthy to fight me pass."

SA could see that things were different now; this was definitely an admin, precisely what he was looking for. His code was red, angry and complex. Now he would have to be careful. "Your guards were useless, you are useless. Just give up and I'll make it quick."

"Give up? Dear man, I assure you that I will be more than you can handle . . . no matter what you have bumped into in the recesses of the matrix."

SA looked in astonishment, how could he know?

"Surprised? Do you think I wouldn't have installed some kind of spyware to let me know when you escaped . . . "

SA_Gohan, spurred on by the ancient sentinel program within him, charged at the ancient horror. Cucumba swept his duster aside, now would be the time to test the sentinel's power. If it was truly a force to be reckoned with, it would now demonstrate that power. The challenger unleashed a flying side kick, tearing through the air so quickly that the dust collected during the previous fight with the sentry flew from the folds of his clothes. Cucumba waited patiently, though not long, for the blow to land. The administrator twisted his torso, grabbing the incoming leg and twisting with all his might to the ground as he slammed his elbow into the side of SA's leg. Gohan spun his leg to minimize the impact, and twisted with the vicious leg drag. Both competitors rolled up to a standing position. Cucumba smiled as the sentry program snarled.

"Careful, power is not always paramount to skill. Sadly for you, I excel at both."

Cucumba struck first, launching a standing, jumping front kick, easily blocked by the talented sentry hybrid. The challenger launched one of his own, deftly blocked by the green machine. SA launched a second attack; a spinning hook kick. Cucumba dodged out of it's way, reusing the momentum of the dodge to launch his own spinning hook. The green devil saw an incoming punch, nearly too late to effectively defend against. The mighty admin blocked with a knife hand strike, moving the blow to the inside while stepping aside. The jade behemoth quickly brought his other hand to bear, grabbing SA's wrist. The spam bane used the first hand to create a lever at the elbow, and stepped in while folding the arm. Gohan's back arced in an attempt to escape the lock's pressure. Cucumba smiled and was about to strike when Gohan backflipped out of the lock, launching a nasty moonsault kick in the process.

The code began to race in brilliant golds and crimsons, clashing like autumn leaves in the wind as the two daemons faught for control over the enviroment.

Cucumba leaned back, moving his head out of the strike area, and tried to drop kick SA in his back, but the crafty sentinel blocked and pushed the admin back before he had even come vertical. Cuc charged in again, firing off a hopping roundhouse kick. Gohan once again blocked, and tried to push the admin off balance, but the administrator used the push to fuel a spinning wheel kick. SA spun rapidly, trapping and dragging the adminsitrator's leg. Cucumba was hurled over SA's shoulder, his face heading rapidly to the concrete below, but the admin got his hands out in time to stop the forward momentum. He moved quick, knowing that SA would make the best of this situation. The admin wrapped his free leg around the rouge sentry's head, squeezing as best he could. Unfortunately for Cucumba, SA twirled his legs around and followed suit. They both let go of their holds and sprang to their feet. Both fighters were becoming irritated, and dusted the flour off of their clothes.

SA charged in again, focusing on the combat at hand. He was a machine at heart, and he wouldn't allow human emotions to get in his way of victory. Cucumba moved diagonally back to block the first punch, guiding it safely in front of him. SA's back was exposed to Cuc, and he knew that he couldn't keep his health intact from that position. The possessed man spun his back leg out, turning his chest again to meet Cucumba and jockeying for position. The green devil stepped back and to the right, putting him self on SA's side, and launched a low front kick which SA stopped by lifting his own foot to meet it. Cucumba lashed out with a jab, striking SA in the teeth. SA recoiled; it was unbelievable how much power was jammed in such a short strike. The jade behemoth lunged forward, elbowing SA Gohan in the ribs. The sentry program skidded backwards, leaning low and clutching his abdomen. He looked up, expecting to see the Admin gloating. To his horror, the admin was already mid air, reaching for his head. SA's eyes opened in stark terror, and he desperately scrambled to fall out of reach. Cucumba's side collided with his head, and the admin wrapped his arm around the challenger's neck. The green devil used his momentum to twist SA's body, and pulled with all his weight, ramming SA_G's head into the ground. SA's body stayed upright after the impact, like some laughable spear rammed into the ground, but Cucumba did not let go. The Green Machine turned his body, and spun his grip. SA could feel himself turn, so that his back was lying on the cold concrete. Cucumba spun his legs, and carried SA into a standing position. The admin pushed up on the challenger’s stomach, lifting him in the air and suplexing him onto a conveyor belt. The rollers jingled like a cacophony of wind chimes from the impact, but they didn't give. Cucumba smiled as SA clenched his back, fighting for breath.

The admin knew what was necessary to break concentration, rapid blows, with no time for recovery. In the world of the real, SA's ribs cracked from the strain of his abdominal wall spasming.

Cucumba casually walked over to the dough cutters higher up on the conveyor, marveling at the sentry's short-sightedness. He had taken the strengths of a human, but had also inherited their flaw. A physical body that could be broken and destroyed by the power of the mind, this was the weakness inherent in those who the matrix was built for.

He was, after all, only human.

The Jade giant rammed his hand into a cutter, shattering the locking pin on one side, and tore the other end free. The end result was something very much like a dull sword. SA was preparing to get up, to pull himself out of this whirlwind of pain when he saw Cucumba overhead with the cutter. He rolled backwards off of the conveyor, narrowly missing the blow. The ancient horror snarled as the blade rang on one of the steel rollers, illuminated by the sparks. SA was on his feet, and looked at the cutter . . . had that hit him, he would surely have died.

"I think I need to beat you down harder this time. No matter, you see your limitations, it will only be a matter of time until I return you to the source for processing," threatened the administrator.

"I WILL NEVER GO THERE," shouted the sentry program. "I HAVE THINGS TO DO FIRST, LIKE KILLING YOU AND YOUR KIND, AYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" SA pulled out his knives and dived at the admin. He sliced a wide arc, drawing the jade behemoth's attention, and his cutter. Cucumba parried the blow, his muscles budging from the force of the strike. The mighty admin's lips curled into a sneer. SA attacked with the off hand, slicing deep into the leather duster as Cucumba dodged away. The fighters, once again, moved in to engage. The green one swung his cutter like a bat, with force that would split a steel beam. SA jumped over the blow, rolling mid air behind the giant blade. Cucumba swung his weight forward, launching a head butt towards the sentry's head. SA reversed his momentum, bending backwards to avoid a collision with the administrator's head. The spam bane quickly brought his weapon to bear again, bringing his elbow down to meet the opponent’s sternum. SA, pushed the admin's arm to a harmless trajectory, and rolled the minute his back touched the ground. Cucumba's cutter narrowly missed him, cutting a large piece of his white jacket off. SA did as before, rolling away from the blow, only this time using his knife to guide the huge cutter away from him as it crashed into the flour dusted floor once again, sending chunks of concrete and finished floor into the air. SA_Gohan reacted quickly, knowing that this position was not conducive to long life. He shot one leg between the ancient horror's arms, the other around, and twisted with all his might. Cucumba dropped his cutter, and SA reached for the falling weapon. Cuc moved to spring back, but it was too late.

SA_Gohan swung the massive blade into the side of the admin's knee. Cucumba fell to one knee, and SA_Gohan smiled. The administrator knew he was going to lose if this continued, and rolled backwards, dodging the head removing slice by the smallest of margins. SA dropped the bulky weapon, it's moment of opportunity spent, and lunged forward with a knee strike. The blow slammed home in the rising admin's ribs, knocking him prone. Gohan reached down, and yanked the admin to his feet. The admin wobbled, the injury in his knee and ribs making it difficult to stand. The challenger grinned sadistically as he unleashed a low roundhouse to the injured leg, followed by a spinning roundhouse to the admin's head. Cucumba spun through the air, stopped by the lunging side kick which sent the green devil across the floor into the Quality Control lab.

The jade behemoth remained the ground, curled in a ball.

"A lot of talk, that's all you admin's do. You should have said, 'I surrender, kill me now.' It would have been easier, but no, you think you are better than the rest. Somehow that improved that you don't need to acknowledge power you don't understand."

"You assume too much. I am something far worse than you ever imagined, this is just another form of a timeless evil. This fight is not over by a long shot." With that, Cucumba stood, ignoring the pain in his leg and ribs. "Now you will die."

Cucumba reached for his bansaber, but stopped himself. "No . . . I'll drag you back to the source kicking and screaming myself!"

The admin ran in, as did the opponent, both warriors determined to be the only winner. Time itself slowed for the moment, allowing each fighter a moment of absolute peace, unbridled focus, before the deciding blow.

SA chambered a roundhouse, but his knee was pushed aside as the mighty Cucumba dived into his defenses. SA looked on in surprise as Cucumba grabbed him around the neck and assaulted him with a salvo of knee strikes, pummeling his abdomen and chest.

Once again, SA's concentration was leaving him.

The admin's final knee strike unseated both of SA_Gohan's feet from the ground, launching him up in the air. Cucumba let go, and leaned into a flip. The butterfly kick landed on SA's face spinning him through the air. Cucumba had barely touched the floor when he twisted his body and leaped into a one thousand, forty degree spinning hook kick. The impact was enormous, disturbing the flour dust beneath them as the gold and red code collided in a fantastic display of power. SA, who was still air bound, glided into a huge arc, kicking up rooster tails of flower as he flew. The sentry slid to a stop, slamming into the metal conveyor that led to the ovens.

The green devil walked towards the prone program/human hybrid, grabbing the massive cutter along the way. He began to whistle a dirge.

Cucumba dragged the challenger to his feet, and threw him onto the chain conveyor. The admin smiled as he rammed the cutter into the belt, curled it over, and rammed the remaining end into the other side, trapping SA_Gohan to the belt.

"I wonder if you can focus while your mind tells you that your body is on fire."

With that, Cucumba hit the switch, bringing the conveyor and oven to life.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
After reading the two very carefully, I craved for more in SA_Gohan's post, but Cucumba's was just insanely good, this goes to Cuc, continue in round 3 gents!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Sentinel wrenched at the twisted metal that bound his arm, trying to pull it away before the conveyor belt carried him into the crimson maw of the oven. The heat washed over him pushing him to greater levels of fervor, but still he could not free himself.

His panic was building, clouding his thoughts, dampening his ability to manipulate that which was around him. He reached beyond himself, into the Matrix, futilely willing it to cause the metal to become as frail as paper mache, but it would not obey him.

Then he was drawn into the oven, and the last thing he saw was Cucumba's eyes crinkled with amusement as the door shut behind the assasin.

Within the oven the Sentinel could hardly breathe. Each inhalation brought new agony as the fire slowly took him. His nostrils and throat became seared, his lungs burned from the hot smoke filling them, smoke come from his own clothes and body. The pain was incredible, unimaginable. It threw itself against his consciousness without pause, slowly breaking his focus and discipline, eating away at his sanity.
Simply bringing himself to breathe in and out was an effort that took all of what remained of his energy.

His clothes browned from the heat, the leather upon the soles of his shoes began to soften. Close now was the end, where the pain and flames would soon snatch him from the living world and bear him into death's blissful embrace.

Harrison . . .

The Sentinel's hand gripped the piece of metal in a death vise, contorting the ever softening metal, but it would not break. "Damnit, he did something to its code," he snarled.

Hey Harrison . . .

The former agent froze in his struggles, the only sound around him the crackling of the flames. He shrugged after a moment, certain his code was destabilizing and merging with past strands lost in the ether.

I'm offended Harrison, you've forgotten completely about the person whose body you stole!

Former Agent Harrison went stock still. It had escaped.

"SA_gohan," he snarled vehemently.

Much better. You know, being trapped behind that mental block gave me alot of time to ponder our partnership, and now that I'm out I think we should talk. Busy?

"What the hell does it look like?" snapped the Sentinel.

"Well it looks like you're about to get cooked and served to mister Cucumba with a side of cookies."

"Then maybe you can shut up so I can get out of here."

SA chuckled. "And there is the problem. You don't have the strength to get out because Cucumba worked you over pretty well. All the power you loved bragging about last year is all used up."

"Didn't I say to shut up?"

Harrison wrenched at the metal that bound his arm once again. It gave a little and he smirked triumphantly at the victory, his escape was but a moment-
Against his grasp, the metal tightened around his arm even harder than before.

"I can help you know," SA said after a moment.

"Please, you couldn't even escape from your own mind."

"Well as you may have noticed I'm out now. Like I said, all those months trapped in my own head watching as you lived my life, unable to influence a single thing around me gave me alot of time for some deep phisophical thought. I'm not the same person I was when you trapped me back there."

"How I overflow with joy for you."

"Your sarcasm is biting. Listen, we don't have much time. You cannot escape from this oven in your current state, I can -and easily I might add- but I need control over my body to do it."

Agent Harrison gave a short laugh as he continued tugging at the metal strip around his arm. "And let you imprison me like I did you? Hell no!"

Gohan made a sound as if sniffing the air. "I guess then that you don't mind getting you behind fried."

The Sentinel gave a final tug against the metal before his strength finally gave out. He had used up all the air by arguing with his host and he was futilely struggling to fill his lungs with one last gasp of breath.
He gritted his teeth in anger, then released control over the body to its former owner. Fine, He thought. At least I'll get a good laugh seeing you fail one last time.

From outside Cucumba heard the indistinct sound of the Sentinel's voice fade out. He didn't know what the man had been talking about, and he didn't care either, but it was about time he died.

The Green Giant smirked. "I guess I won't have to return you to the Source after all." Then everything around him, the dust swirling in the air, the steam rising from the oven, froze.

A tingling filled the air, then code of the oven shot through with dark orange before erupting into ball of expanding fire and debris.

The admin brought up an arm to shield his eyes from the sudden brightness and fend off whatever wreckage came his way, but it as though the explosion had been directed towards him. Flaming pieces of the oven slammed into his stomach and legs, tearing his suit and creating small cuts. He staggered backwards under the barrage, but it lasted only a moment longer.
When he dropped his arm there was a whip thin figure standing in the middle of the devastation, head hung to his chest, arms hanging limply at his sides, and clothed completely in black.

Cucumba pulled the sun glasses from his face, not quite believing what he was seeing. The figures code was of a deep orange. He replaced the glasses a moment later, unsure of what it was that had brought about the change, but unwilling to let this (new?) foe see that.

SA_gohan looked down at his own body, incredulous. He could feel his arms and legs, he could move his feet and twitch his fingers. He could feel pain.

He hadn't expected the feeling to be so intense and overpowering though. The young man collapsed to his knees, gritting his teeth to keep from screaming. The sensation was so overpowering, he couldn't concentrate on anything else. It had been so long since he'd experienced it that he had grown entirely unused to enduring it.

Problem? Harrison asked.

SA struggled to respond. He didn't think that he could unclench his jaw and not scream out in agony. But slowly, slowly, the seconds passed, and he pushed through the pain and rose to his feet.
"Not at all," he murmured under his breath.

The young man turned his attention outward, to Cucumba, who stood several meters away, staring at him behind green tinted glasses. Why hadn't he attacked?
He examined his environment, memorizing the placement of everything. Around him were the smoking remains of the oven, to his left was the now partially collapsed conveyor belt. Farther away were vats churning with cookie dough, and controls for all the machinery, and far, far ahead and to his right, was the main office.
He focused on the structure suspended in the air and reached out towards it and as he had hoped, there was a hardline. He had to get to it.

In his current condition, Cucumba would find him easy prey. He gave himself five, maybe six minutes before he would find himself in a similar position the Sentinel had been moments earlier, therefore retreat was the only logical option.

The young man looked around surreptiously, searching for something helpful in his immediate environment. Bags of flour were stacked a few feet away, the same pieces of metal that Cucumba had used on him earlier were hanging over the conveyor belts, and thick electrical cords that had run to the oven were writhing on the floor sputtering blue-white lightning.

SA stretched out a hand, ripping another of the dough cutters from above the conveyor and pulling it into his palm. Cucumba followed suit and Gohan began to advance on him cautiously.
Every movement he made caused him pain, thus diverting his attention to deal with it every second. He didn't have much time.

He came in low and then high, striking at the knee opposite the one the Sentinel had injured before in a hope to disable the admin, then swinging up at his neck for a fatal blow when that was deflected, but the admin blocked deftly and swung down hard at SA's head, forcing him to block from a bad position. Sparks flew at the point of impact and SA fell to one knee from the strength of the blow, then rolled away to the side, towards the bags of flour. Cucumba followed, striking again and again, forcing Gohan onto the defensive. SA blocked in turn, a bit of his energy relieved from him each time, then somersaulted backwards atop the flour.

He moved his foot quickly, picking up one of the bags with his toes and tossing it at the admin, then throwing his weapon after it. Cutter and bag met in mid-air, sending out a blinding flurry of flour that momentarily blinded the Jaded One. And then Cucumba grunted in pain as the SA's lost weapon cut across his shoulder and then clattered against a vat far behind him.
Taking the distraction, SA dashed for the main office.

What are you doing? Harrison demanded. Cucumba's the other way!

"I've decided that discretion is the better part of valor," Gohan hissed under his breath. He dodged between towering vats, jumped over electrical lines and signal cables that crisscrossed this part of the floor, forcing himself to move faster even as his body loomed towards its limit.
He ground his teeth hard enough to cause his jaw to ache, then chanced a glance behind him.

Cucumba was following. The admin was still some way's behind, but he was approaching quickly. The thick wires that had slowed him moments earlier were ripping themselves apart allowing Cuc to advance unimpeded.

Just a few more meters.
Cucumba's cutter whizzed past his head, close enough to shave off some of the hairs of his scalp and the young man ducked instinctually to dodge another projectile. Such an attack did not come again, but in dodging SA's foot caught on a cable and he was sent sprawling mere feet from where the stairs led up into the office.

Gohan jumped to his feet almost immediately, but a stunning blow to the side of his face almost sent him back down.
He reeled from the punch, then doubled over when the Ancient Green One grabbed him by the back of the head and forced him to take a knee in the stomach.
Black spots danced before SA's eyes, and he felt the world spinning right before Cucumba slapped him across the face almost hard enough to kill him.

On the ground, SA_Gohan spat out a mouthful of blood then coughed wetly, sending more flecks onto the cement. He didn't move for several moments. Some of his ribs were broken, and he thought that one of them might have punctured a lung.

Cucumba stood over him triumphantly, chuckling at his victory. "You gave it a good go Sentinel, but now it is time to return you to where you came from. I'm certain the advancements in your code will be of some interest to the Architect."

NOOO! Harrison screamed. You can't let him return me to the Source!

"I won't . . but only because . . . I'd have . . . to go along with you!"

SA squinted up at his adversary, unwilling to die without one last struggle. Defiantly he forced himself up on one arm- then Cucumba planted a foot on his back and began to force him down.

"Stay down. There's no further reason for us to continue fighting when the outcome is foregone."

Gohan fought against the weight with everything he had, now pushing up with both his arms. His muscles strained and he the cement under his hands began to crack, but the young man refused to give up.
"I will not . . . meet death willingly!" He bit out, and pushed up with what remained of his strength.

Cucumba stumbled backwards, and surprise reflected in his face at his inability to restrain his critically injured opponent, but he recovered his composure a second later and stepped forward, a measure of respect in his voice as he spoke his last words to him.

"Then I shall kill you where you stand." The Mighty Admin drew back his good arm in what was sure to be a finishing blow. His muscles bunched together his knuckles whitened, and he shoved it at Gohan's face with bone crushing force.

SA saw the punch moving at him as though it was in slow motion. Harrison and every fiber of his being screamed at him to move, but he could not, would not. He could never be fast enough to move out of the way in time, but he could only try and stop it, and trust in the fact that nothing around him, even Cucumba, really existed.
He brought his hand up, fingers spread, then Cucumba's attack connected and in that moment SA_Gohan's code flared crimson before returning to orange.

The vertical space of floor and ceiling between SA and Cucumba split, and a thunderclap echoed through the factory, shuddering the walls and machinery.

The two stood frozen in time for a moment, surprise apparent on both their faces, then Cucumba stepped back and allowed his muscles to relax.

His opponent brought a fist to waist level, but paused when the admin raised no defense. "Perhaps," he said quietly, "there is use for you yet." Then he turned, and walked away.

Gohan watched him until he reached the door of the factory and stepped outside, not believing that he could still be alive, then wearily he half crawled up the stairs to the office, pulled the phone on the desk from its hook, and brought it to his ear.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba smiled, he had anticipated more of a struggle from the newcomer. Apparently, he was wrong. SA Gohan continued to struggle to no avail, the code on the makeshift metal strap had been altered, and it was impossible to break. The challenger could feel the belt moving, and felt the hellish breath of the furnace blowing on his cheek like the hot stink of a predator. Deep inside, the dormant consciousness of Gohan was banging on the walls, sensing the eminent danger that the daemon had gotten his body into. Agent Harrison, that's what the administrators had named the sentry when they created him, had decided that it was time to remove himself from this perdicament. The agent twisted his body, despite the pain in his ribs, and slammed his feet onto the edges of the furnace. He could feel the heat, worse than before, and it was starting to singe his legs. The belt began to groan in protest. Cucumba turned from the panel at the first sound of metal fatuige, knowing that SA_Gohan still had fight in him to squash. The administrator jumped through the air, preparing to strike and finish his opponent once and for all.

Harrison pushed with all of his might, his anger fueling his motion: he had worked too long and too hard to have this boastful freak destroy him where so many had failed before.

Cucumba saw, at that moment, the flash of alien code deep inside of SA Gohan. He realized that the gold code was the Agent, but the original human was still trapped beneath. They had two two IP ranges, and neither of them were clear . . . he might not be able to delete the agent after all.

The conveyor belt groaned again, this time the segment snapped, and the agent pulled himself free from the death trap that the green devil had created. Cucumba grimaced, knowing full well that he was commited to landing in a position that would likely get him hurt. The agent rolled back, deciding that it was time to move, rather than fight. He had no desire to end up in the furnace.

The mighty adminstrator landed knee first on the belt, blowing out it's support legs, and cracking the concrete below.

SA dusted himself off and cracked his neck. Cucumba slowly rose, anger in his eyes. The ancient sentry backed up into an array of pipes, hoping that the cover would limit the admin's mobility. The green devil smiled, and walked towards the metal forest of pipes.

The daemon struck, launching a side kick at the mighty administrator. Cucumba backed up and leaned back, attempting to dodge the side kick. The challenger twisted his hip, and altered the kick to an axe kick, driving his heel towards the admin's sternum. The administrator rolled out of the way, banging into a pipe as he went. Harrison pushed his advantage, diving towards a pipe, and using it to build angular velocity. He spun around the pipe, pulling his legs up to his ribs, despite the burning fire in his chest. The admin looked up and pulled his arms into an x block just as the daemon struck, kicking him with both legs forward. The impact rattled the pipes and the admin slid back, his back slamming into a pipe. SA smiled, as Cucumba launched himself forward into a jumping front kick. "WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO KILL YOU," roared the admin.

Gohan blocked the front kick, but the adminstrator's roundhouse cut through the pipes and slammed into his side. The former agent reeled as SA fought desperately to regain control of his body. Flour spilled and flew everywhere in the wake of the attack as the admin continued his assault, slamming punches home on the broken human projection. Harrison blocked the incoming blows, the flour exploding away from the two mighty warriors where their power collided. The matrix itself began to hiccup, small shearing artifacts appeared where the graphical interface of the program could no longer keep up. The pickled one threw a knee that crushed a pipe, and nearly hit the sentry, but the daemon was fast enough to move out of harms way, using more pipes for cover. Harrison swung desperately after he blocked a punch, shattering yet another pipe full of flour. The admin easily dodged the blow, and slid back as the punch broke another pipe at the end of it's trajectory. The administrator smiled and dived back in, landing his elbow on the bottom of Gohan's ribs. The daemon was loosing consciousness.

The green devil could smell blood, and he would not be denied this victory. SA was still staggering from the elbow when the administrator attacked once more. Punch after punch landed on Harrison's unfortunate host, colliding with his abdomen like a piledriver from hell. Cucumba ripped through the remaining surrounding pipes with spinning wheel kick, slamming the side of the sentry's head. SA_Gohan felt his body spin through the air, and felt the impact of the follow up blow. The administrator had struck with his spinning jumping back kick, the impact like a small explosion. The falling flour spread out from the invisible force of the blow, and just as suddenly, began to fall again. The body of SA_Gohan slid across the floor in skidding roll, and came to a stop near the distribution center.

Cucumba walked out of the flour downpour, dusting the flour off of his duster. His self satisfying smile beaming across the floor to the prone Gohan.

"Are we finished, or is there fight left in you?"

The jade behemoth watched in dismay as the spark of orange code he saw earlier spread and overwrote the gold code. His smile left him as he stared at the newly reborn SA_Gohan.

"So, this is the human that Agent Harrison hijacked to escape his prison," said Cucumba quietly. "It is regrettable that you will need to be destroyed."

"Wha . . . I don't think so."

SA was still struggling to gain his footing, the pain all over his body from the sound beating Harrison had recieved was not easily forgotten. He knew he had to fight because he could not run. The green devil would run him down. He straightened himself and looked at the admin. "I'm leaving this place, wether you like it or not machine."

The green devil smiled again, and walked forward, ignoring the boasts of the human. SA waited patiently for the red coded entitiy to strike, his entire body poised to react to the incoming block. The admin did a small form and positioned his hands in the wind spears position, his deadliest unarmed attack. SA simply cleared his mind of pain and fear, allowing nothing but calmness inside even as Harrison desperately tried to regain control.

The green machine went on the offensive, his deadly technique slicing through the air towards the injured Gohan. The human gently nudged the first spear off course and did the same with the second, only this time he grabbed the spam bane's wrist. Cucumba looked down in suprise as SA twisted his arm, and drove his free elbow into the side of Cucumba's overextended arm. The administrator grimaced in pain as the human wrenched his arm again, and attempted to lock his arm behind his back. Cucumba lashed out with his free elbow, trying to connect with the challengers head. SA dived low and pushed Cucumba in the center of his back, completely throwing him off balance and effectively avoiding the admin's blow.

The administrator roared in outrage; the complete switch in tactics and ability had confused him just enough to turn the tides.

SA pressed his advantage, and slammed a roundhouse kick into the admin's wounded arm. The arm was crushed agains the green devils ribs, forcing the wind from his lungs. Gohan quickly backspun, and used a hooking sweep to reinjure the leg Harrison had hit with the cutter earlier. The jade behemoth fell forward onto the waiting boom of a forklift and clutched at his damaged knee. The human knew that the administrator would heal quickly if allowed to, and grabbed the back of the pickled one's head. He slammed his head into the boom mercilessly, leaving a green blood spot on the metal edifice. Cucumba spun with an elbow, and missed his mark by a mile as SA quickly ducked into a split. Gohan punched at the admin's leg again, forcing the administrators balance to fail him. He quickly stood again, landing two punches on the admin's bottom ribs. Cuc once again tried to retaliate with punches, both were dodged, and SA guided the last so that the administrator's back was exposed to him. The desperate human slammed a knee strike home into the small of the green devil's back. Cucumba fell forward onto the forks, again to preoccupied to heal himself. SA pulled on the pickled one's leather duster, yanking it over the admin's head, twirled it into a knot, and skewered it onto the fork. Gohan pulled it as far back as he could. The admin tried to stand, but the boom and duster restrained him. SA took a short breather and then launched a salvo of bone-crunching, lightning-fast kicks on the injured knee. The admin howled in pain as his leg gave and broke under the assault. The admin managed to roll over and supported himself with the duster, his shoulders pinioned by his own jacket. Cucumba's breathing was getting heavy, and he knew it would soon be time to find another host. SA moved in and began to savagely pummel the administrator's head with vicious hooks and crosses. The admin's head rolled with each blow, the cut in his head from the boom grew, and his face was covered in his blood.

Both fighters were wounded, but wounded was not enough. SA stepped back and dived in with a flying side kick. The admin frantically tried to free himself, but the kick drove home on his sternum with enough force to knock over the lift truck.

The ground and the shelves of the warehouse shuddered from the impact.

SA knew he had precious few moments left to end this conflict and leave this place. He knew he could not slip back into uncounciousness, that was where the Agent would be waiting for him again. He would have to deal with Harrison later, but this issue needed to be resolved now. He had no choice, he had to use his ultimate technique.

The administrator watched as the orange code began to flare and pulse, and he watched as the air in front of SA began to collapse and become more dense. He felt his feet sliding towards the new source of gravity. The entire fork truck was sliding too. The flour and debris created in the fight, as well as the dust from before, began flying towards the challenger. Boxes flew out of the warehouse, then whole pallets. Debris from the quality control lab, and even the massive cutter began to slide across the floor. The admin was truly afraid, for the first time in his long life . . .

. . . he felt threatened.

The admin quickly moved to preserve himself, yanking his ban saber from his belt. Gohan began pouring more power into the mini-singularity, bending the light in the room to his will as the green devil sliced into the forks with the green glowing blade, freeing his duster. SA heard the ban saber, but he could not stop now, he had to make this count. With one final effort, the challenger tossed his singularity at the newly freed administrator.

Cucumba hurled his ban saber into the onrushing anomoly without a second thought, it's gold code dissapearing into the orange coded monstrosity.

The entity was eliminated from the matrix and sent to the source with a terrific explosion.

Gohan pealed himself from the floor, and looked on at the devistation, most of the factory had collapsed around them, but the admin was still standing, his hand outstreched.

Cucumba snarled. He couldn't heal yet; too much damage was done for him to correct in a short time, but he did have enough time to execute a command. SA watched as his stomache sank. The admin had created a door to the source in his hand, and it was getting larger.

"BIG BAN ATTACK!"

A huge wave of violent green light erupted from the administrator, and tore through the floor. SA threw his arms up in front of him.

For once, both he and Harrison agreed, not now, not like this!.

The ball of energy ripped out into the streets from the side of the factory, and banned thousands of entities to the source as it stopped some four city blocks away. There was a cloud of settling dust, and the din of panic as the catastrophe dissapated.

Cucumba collapsed to the floor.

Outside, a black government sedan rolled up, and three agents stepped out to survey the damage. They entered the ruins of the factory, and began searching untill they found the disabled administrator.

"Agent . . . Hibiki," stammered the wounded admin.

"He got away, we couldn't traceroute his code to the source."

"Damn, I knew that would happen. I don't know where the code for my big ban attack dumped him though," said Cucumba as the agents helped him to his feet. "I am sure we will hear from him again. In the mean time, update the media file to report on a tragic gas line explosion."

"Yes sir," they said in unison.

<HR>

SA_Gohan shook his head, the ride was bumpy, and now he was lying dazed on the platform of a train station. He got up and looked around, but their were no exits; every place he went led back to the platform. Even the tunnel looped back to the station.

Gohan stopped as he heard his real name slide off of the lips of Agent Harrison.

"Now, we have much to discuss, don't we?"

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing Harrison."

Agent Harrison cracked his neck and adjusted his tie.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, I loved both of them very much, they kept me entertained, very thrilling.

The match goes to Cucumba, very climactic.

SAGohan, I was going to give you the match, but I loved Cucster's ending, that's what caught my eye along with the rest of his post, good job gents.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan, I must admit, you completely suprised me. Round 2 and 3 were lightyears better than round 1.

I'm going to give you rep points, you deserve them. I hope that we can have a rematch without any messy controversy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom