BOTS!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok I just downloaded the bot and I never did play with bots but I am bored so I was wondering how do you make it work so I play with bots are there commands or something.

Best answers
press the - or = key to get a bot menu

if that dont work mabey you havnt turned it on?

search yer startmenu for a esf bot folder and activate the file :laff:

hope that helps

Best answers
well i went into the folder and double clicked on activate bots but i get a error message that says File:liblist.gam not found be sure that this executable is in your esf
directory this program exits now. So what should i do

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you install the bots in the right place? If you are using steam did you install it in your steam esf folder?

Best answers
newvermind i found the file and just copied it and placed it in the bot folder and now it worked

Best answers
ok now I have a problem i pressed = that didnt work and then pressed - and that didnt work. HHHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Make sure you installed it to your esf folder. If you don't you get the problems you described :)

Best answers
o ok thanks and i just found out i should have posted this in the bots forum sorry about that but thanks though.

Best answers
you need to active bots and then press + not = that worked for me

Best answers
I dunno if u fixed it yet but try this (ive never tried it but this is how i got my counter strike bots to work) :)
Any way, once you have activated the bots go into the game and press the ~ key on the keyboard ( Its next to the 1) and a console should come down, Type in either addbot or addbots and hopefully it should work... :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me already answered the question but install to the esf folder, activate bots and press = in-game.

Best answers
Press something ok! maybe try geting a diferent vesion of the bots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom