2 Questions

Best answers
I saw in the 1.2 features this

o Automaticly set boundingboxes for envmodels, if they are not provided within the model itself

o Env model animation

what do u mean boundingboxex for envmodels
and whats an Env models?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's for mappers. It automaically sets the clipping box around a model in the map to prevent ppl from walking through it.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Models in maps include trees, the houses on Namek, etc. Normally you could just walk through em, but not anymore in 1.2.

Best answers
Actually...I wanted to ask a question too,,,but i dont want to make another thread, so ill use this one.

It says in the manual that "Beams attached to hands during blockstruggle". Does this mean that theres a new animation where the defender grabs the beam?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the beam stays infront of the blocker when struggling, and not slowly floats away from the defenders model

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´m not completely sure though, as i am not a tester, nor a teammember but thats the most logical explenation i got for it. so dont shoot me if its wrong :smile:

Best answers
Ok I got another question: If people melee each other, are they will be invulnerable to attacks from other people like disks and beams?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you enter a melee struggle people can't hurt you.
they can recognize a melee struggle by a bubble around those people.

Best answers
To be precise: anyone NOT participating in the melee battle will see a bubble around the two guys who are fighting, indicating they can't be hurt by outside influence. The bubble is invisible to the guys that are fighting each other, for improved visibility.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg :D

Best answers
Snake101 said:
To be precise: anyone NOT participating in the melee battle will see a bubble around the two guys who are fighting, indicating they can't be hurt by outside influence. The bubble is invisible to the guys that are fighting each other, for improved visibility.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg :D
Man those ESF coders are geniuses :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom