OMG OMG OMG

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
help help help i was just watching dbz and i saw goten hit that bebi guy and he did like a 1.1 melee kick then punnched him which gave me an idea is there a way to 1.1 melee them them go after them and while they are going across the air and 1.2 melee them????? plz i must know! im anxious to play :p

Fire Phoenix

PS- Hibiki dont close this thread plz

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can still do the melee 1.1 smashes, thought they are weakened and since swoop speed has been reduced, it'll be harder to catch up. Though in theory, I believe it is possible.

I'm not 100% sure on this, a tester would probably know for sure.

Best answers
The basic melee is still intact in the next version. So it is possible to use the "Basic Melee" (ie. Swoop, attack, get hit back) and "Advanced Melee" (ie. Combos, throws, melee struggles, etc.) in the same game. It's all up to what both of you do before you engage each other.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. If you check the manual, you will see that there is a Knock-Back feature not unlike the 1.1 smash, though the damage has been reduced, since it is not the primary function of melee any more. So, yes, you may smash a person pack, then swoop at them and engage a combo sequence. I do it quite regularaly ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awwwwsome, thanks much. oh and while im here in my own thread i should ask since my other question was answered here is another one. can you change my name instead of Chris109 id like it to be Fire Phoenix cuz thats what im known as. Thankies.

[EDIT]
btw... it just occured to me... why was the swoop speed reduced? and was it reduced by everyone? and by how much?

Fire Phoenix

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm... i still wanna be Fire Phoenix instead of Chris109 :p lol. and and um why was swooping speed reduced etc... its all in the threads above :p

Fire Phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom