NEW BUG!

Best answers
i started the game last night and it worked fine...when i got off and went to sleep i woke up and tried to play but now when i get into the game, i cant move...i cant use my keyboard AT ALL...but i can move my mouse...i dont get it... i cant even change my keys in the options menu cause the custom keys arent even there...SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, i had that bug when i created my own server at times before, but it worked fine in other servers. I fixed it by reinstalling ESF =| You can either do that, or play in other servers.

Best answers
man i tried every other server, i reinstalled it i dont know wtf to do, and i like the game. :(

Best answers
well you could wait till 1.2 is out (and dont ask when its done when done but soon)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gpas said:
well you could wait till 1.2 is out (and dont ask when its done when done but soon)
And that will be the 8th of May

Anyway, are you running on WON or Steam ?

Best answers
well im running steam
i never got the steam installer for 1.1 which is 119mb i only got the 108 megs download and put it in the steam folder....now i think that might be the problem...only im trying very hard to dl the steam installer but no link is active they are all dead links. :( :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you are using steam go to www.esf-world.com and download the steam 2.0 pack and everything will be fine. if your using won... i suggest you go to controls and click on default if that doesn work plan on re binding all the keys to play. just go down the list and make which button you want for a particular ...thing

Best answers
dude...I had that SAME problem. Unfortunatly the only way to fix it (as far as i found out) is to reinstall Half-Life itself... then ESF and then the update... (if that doesn't work, then: uninstall HL, then shut down compy and let RAM get reset...then try a clean install of HL)

(keep trying it periodically to make sure that it's working) The way you make sure it's working is when the console starts stating things that are normal (instead of it saying that that one file is missing)

Best answers
1.2's comming out on the 8th? Nice.

Anyway, if it helps heres a config that i ripped out of my steam folder, if your using won it works both ways (You just might get a few annoying errors) Try sticking it in your ESF folder (Defualt for steam is C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\Half-Life\esf and Won Defualt is C:\Sierra\Half-Life\esf) Good luck :)

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/akchpfreak/config.cfg

Best answers
I had the exact same problem too. The way to fix it is to install the steam 2.0 pack from ESFStuff or ESF-World.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how u know it will come out 8 may?

anyways, can u still use your keyboard in other mods (or in half life itself) if u cant, u might wanna reinstall half life

Best answers
The developer said it on the halflife radio interview #2 ;)

Best answers
http://www.esf-world.com, look at the news, and download the second Half-Life radio interview mp3, where andy said "see you at may 8th, the day of your new release".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom