2 new sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
helly peeple... i made *put together* two new sigs. one is of itachi, the other sub zero =D. if you recognize the bg's, that's because i didnt make them. i found them on deviantart, so you can go there to find the original author. the two new sigs are in my sig now. so you can just view/crit on them.

Best answers
You shouldnt of put that line from Naruto... on a sub-zero sig. Maybe you should change that. Otherwise, they are good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The bottom one needs help.. the.. GIFTACTULAR TOUCH!!!!! RWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Delete duplicate frames and set the timer to .05

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice. The picture quality matches very well with the bg. IT would be better if you actually made the bg though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, you took someone eles bg and slapped a picture on it. :S

Not to try and offend you, but it's not that hard just to take a cool looking backround and then cut and paste a picture on it, nothing special in my book. The animated gif is alright though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you did the same for your sig, i highly doubt you made the girl and the robot thingy in your sig. i'm not a 2d arist.. ima 3d artist... and i dont make bg's. i could if i want to, slapping around polygons in random direction, but why do that when i can just find one just as you do when you do your sigs. If you can copy and paste an image to go in your sig, why cant i do the same for a bg? it's still catogorized as ripping isn't it? putting other people's work into yours and calling it "your/my sig". it's all the same, wether its a bg or an image. in fact, not too many people here make a sig with 100 percent their work. so shut up and get off my case. now, if you wanna return a post on such a low level argument, p.m me, rather than flamming here and getting us both wraned.

on topic: those who asked for a sig, you will get one soon ;) and thanx for teh critics guyz, next time i'll make my pwn random polygonal bg =D *looks at hash*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the top one much better.

the bottem one doesnt flow.. at all actually, the animation is nice though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, never thought of it that way, you have got a good point there, i likeur sigs though, good job, simply put....."ICEMAN PWNS TEH HASHAH!"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
wow, never thought of it that way, you have got a good point there, i likeur sigs though, good job, simply put....."ICEMAN PWNS TEH HASHAH!"
i have a good point? durp i r confus3h

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he meant me, anywho i have to agree gfkillah.. it doesn't really flow together. *itachi sig* maybe i should've did something better to brign out the anim box.. rather than leave it on the side. know what i mean? lolz.

Best answers
They're okay. Sorry to be critical, but I've seen better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man, I was only trying to say that almost none of that sig is your own work. I realize that almost everyone, including my self, does not do sigs with 100% of there own work, but at least most of it is my own work. I usually dont make the images, but I make everything else. Your sigs on the other hand do not have a self-made image, or bg, or anything else, the only thing that is yours is the text, and that isn't too hard to make.

Anyways, I don't wish to get this thread closed for you. So I pm'ed you and we can continue through there if you wish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejimaru said:
They're okay. Sorry to be critical, but I've seen better.
oh, excuse me then. sorry if i failed to meet your satisfaction. i should try to make my sigs more like yours <.<

---edit---

ok hash, replying to your p.m. now =D.

Best answers
ontopic::
the subzero one is preaty cool but im not so sure about the naruto quote, i dont really think that it suits sub zero because he is just like a killing machine. But like smurf said it would have been beter if u made the bg.

offtopic::
Using some1 elses bg is very different to using some1 elses image ( like a pic of goku ) mainly because of the message that each carry. The bg in a sig carrys a big fat message to the viewer saying " i made this ", and unless u say otherwise on the actual sig thats what people are going to beleive when they see a post by you, they will think that u made that bg. But when u use say a picture of goku in ur sig it doesnt give the message to the viewers saying that u drew that picture of goku. When u put a pic of goku in ur sig its like automatically giving an invisible message saying "thnx to the creaters of dbz for this image". Like when was the last time you saw someone's sig with goku in it and thought that they drew that pic of goku ( unless it was actually a sketch ). My sig is a good example. All the blue abstract section carries a big immage saying " i made this " but the picture of goku and the beach behind him dont. Its instantly recognised that i didnt make that pic of goku nor the beach. This is why its so different to take some1 elses bg from taking a picture from google or wherever. Because with the background u will be given credit for it even though u didnt make it , while u wont be given credit for the sub zero because its just instantly known that u didnt make it. Initially when i opened this thread and saw the sigs before reading the text i said to myself " wow this guy has some skill " but then when i read ur text that wow fealing just left. And everybody that sees your sig in other threads and hasnt read this thread to know u didnt make the bg will probably think the same ( "wow this guy has some skill" ) and give u credit for it.

p.s: not trying to have a go at ur or anything,its still a very nice sig, bg making isnt the only skill required in sig making. just saying that it would have been alot beter if u made the bg urself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what? that made no since. ITS TEH SAME THING!!! an image is an image! if its just a feckin stick figure.. its a feckin image made by someone else! you act as if i ripped the feckin bg or something. i told you that i didn't make them.. and supllied the feckin site where i got em from. so i did nothing wrong! putting images together may not be art, but random polygons arent art either. damn get off my case... close this thread please.

on topic: took out the itachi sig.. it wasn't so good. ima make a new one based off of ep 82.. with MY polygonal bacground <.<

Best answers
Ice Man said:
what? that made no since. ITS TEH SAME THING!!! an image is an image! if its just a feckin stick figure.. its a feckin image made by someone else! you act as if i ripped the feckin bg or something. i told you that i didn't make them.. and supllied the feckin site where i got em from. so i did nothing wrong! putting images together may not be art, but random polygons arent art either. damn get off my case... close this thread please.

on topic: took out the itachi sig.. it wasn't so good. ima make a new one based off of ep 82.. with MY polygonal bacground <.<
lol why are u getting so worked up over this. as i said, we arnt having a go at u , we arnt saying u did anything wrong, were are just giving crits and suggestions, dont get so worked up over crits and if u cant handle receiving crits then i suggest u stop making art because no matter how good u are u will allways get crits.

Ice Man said:
what? that made no since. ITS TEH SAME THING!!! an image is an image! if its just a feckin stick figure.. its a feckin image made by someone else!
read over my post again, i explain why its so different from taking a picture of goku to taking some1s background and maybee u will understand. if not, read it again and again until u do.

in my last post all i was trying to do is suggest to you to put on ur sig somewhere " background by x ". i seriously dont understand why people get so angry from receiving normal crits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom