Do you like ESF 1.2 Or 1.1?

• ESF 1.1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESF 1.2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a simple poll to see who likes the current version of esf or the old one. i personally like the old one cause it was simple, and i loved it:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on how you look at it. I didn't like 1.1 at all really, it was too repeative. Swoop hit, swoop hit. Now it has a little bit more definition to it. If someone would be kind as to teach me some combos *i have the basics down.. and know 2 combos which consits of right punch about 4 times for one combo, and right kick about 3 times for another.* I would gladly appreciate it. I've had more fun with this version, making demos, throwing a player into another player, yeah i can see myself playing this game for a few more months.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, i dont know if this was in 1.1 but now i noticed you can charge up a beam and still melee someone, its awsome. Gotta go check to see if it was in 1.1. But the main thing about 1.2 that ticked me off was the constant lagginess. But i have gotta used to the pace of the game, i still wanna learn how to use the adv. melee better :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raiko said:
Just a simple poll to see who likes the current version of esf or the old one. i personally like the old one cause it was simple, and i loved it:)

and u are the only one who thinks this nonsense ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is better in -every conceivable- way. It only takes one word to describe what's improved: everything.

Best of all there's no "cheapness" to beeyotch about. LSM, HOW, blah blah blah, Dial whine-one-one for the Waaaaah!mbulance, newbs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta go with the O.G, .1 has my love.
I Gotta love the simplicity and the melee was much smoother IMO

Best answers
Well actually.. you can be cheap. Kinda. Ive known a few people to whine about throws.

E.g.

"Whats with all the throw noobs?"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 noobies should be thrown into walls more if they are having a cry about it. just pratice with bots then learn how to avoid and win

Best answers
i cant play esf cuz esf cant load the library cl_dlls. or w/e. how do u fix it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put this in your half-life folder.

I'd say 1.2 because, it isn't swoop then hit constantly. And other cool features like wall jumps that are great. Oh and Iceman, there are only 2 special combos in 1.2b.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
This is better in -every conceivable- way. It only takes one word to describe what's improved: everything.

Best of all there's no "cheapness" to beeyotch about. LSM, HOW, blah blah blah, Dial whine-one-one for the Waaaaah!mbulance, newbs.
Actually....Ive seen a whole...NO BEAMS ALLOWED YOUSE NOOB...WE WANT MELEE ONLY...STOP INTERUPTING YOU NOOB...etc etc. Its like Jedi Knight where in that game all the idiots whine about force powers.....but theres nothing really glaring for anyone half way intelligent to complain about..and if there is, it will prob be fixed

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, take this poll again after the 1.2.1 patch and see if people come around. Throwing is being tweaked, PL gain is being tweaked, advanced melee damage is being tweaked, bugs and cvars are being fixed, exploits are being capped, beams wont be as useful on people who just broke up from an advanced melee battle, etc. "Throw n00b" is sort of a dumb argument because throws are the least efficient way to deal damage in 1.2 . You can do decent damage to someone but more often than not it takes way more ki than you can afford and they can bounce right back at you or stop before they hit something.

Best answers
True that....a throw usually drains at least half of your ki if not more....and for like 10-20 damage max...not worth it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing about throws are too its impossible to really nail someone to the ground if they are aleart enough to rebound off the ground or wall

Best answers
1.2 all da way , its seems to run faster and better on my comp then 1.1 ever did the new melee pwns , so vote goes to 1.2

Best answers
Hitokiri said:

wrong u still have the, u just come out of adv melee now i can hit u to death since that is good for my kill ratio noobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom