Bring it On

Best answers
Zaul 52 kills, 12 deaths ( cant host this pic anymore bandwidth! )

Cmon People, Esf isnt even a challenge anymore... ( I am Zaul btw )

Is there a way I can get on an American Server without much lag? Cause Frankly I can beat Any Australian now, Also if i were to make a dedicated server on one pc and joined it from this one would it reduce the lag for others that wanted to join?

Peace Out
God Bless

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would suggest a bot with "Best" skill, melee and teleport percent 100% (make sure you have the new patch, so that they do combos).

Or if you want humans, track down PcJoe so you can get your ass handed to you =p.

Best answers
i would hope pcjoe would hand him his ass. If not then i would question his coding abilities =-/

Best answers
If you ever manage to get a decent ping in the US, see this guy named Halorin. He claims he will change the life of anyone who challenges him in 1.2. I'd take him seriously, too. He's done some awful stuff to people.

Best answers
What do u mean he's done awful stuff to people? :S Id love to take on Pcjoe one day I would give him a run for his money...

Best answers
Well i got a chance to fight halorin even if it was for alittle bit and i have to admit he is friggen good. Hes not all talk that one

Best answers
hahaha I look forward to challenging him, id like u all to watch 2 because u are not gonna belive my fighting style on esf, its alot diff from anyones :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the human dummy fighting style! :O

and no, its vaguely impossible you could beat the team members much, because they created the game, they know all the combos and not to mention had a month or 2 more practice than you, =)

Best answers
What Aus servers you play on Zaul? I've never seen you around :S And who was in that server with the 52 kills to 12 deaths? I need naaames :p

Best answers
I usually make my own Server Osforces steam 1 ( password: Goku )

I look forward to any challenges, i have been playing esf since it came out and trust me when i say im the best in Aus atm :) )

Best answers
Well , if i had time to play esf all the time i probaly would give ya ago , but ive got work and school

Best answers
Smo would give everyone in the team a run for their money :eek:

(GO SMO!)

With his uber meleeing :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FatBuu said:
What do u mean he's done awful stuff to people? :S Id love to take on Pcjoe one day I would give him a run for his money...
What a lovely show that would be... if it ever happens, can I watch?
I remember people back in 1.1 that thought they could take on PcJoe no problem.

You should see the mess when he finishes with someone. :rolleyes:

Best answers
If you can't find a great challenge, those super bots are usually okay.
They aint perfect.. but they do just fine for me. :)

Best answers
yeh my skill is really good in esf and i wish i could find someone to challenge that actually is a challenge im getting well bored if you want to challenge me just add me to your friends list on steam mine is [email protected] maybe if you go online i will have a game made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom