EVM help - dont close there forum = down

Best answers
Alright.

I downloaded Client pack 1.2a, I re-downloaded esf 1.1, and I have the model pack

1) I installed ESF onto my steam account
2) Extracted the 3 folders 'Models, Sprites, Sounds' into my ESF folder and overwrited.
3) I then put in the models.
4) I went into esf, created a game, and on Precaching or what ever, 2 bars from being done it had the Windows XP version of "Illegal operation" window pop-up

can anyone here tell me what the hell the problem is? it's pissing me off. I have done what everyone is telling me WHY WONT IT WORK!

ps: I would have posted it at corona-bytes, but they are down.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IPoptional said:
Alright.

I downloaded Client pack 1.2a, I re-downloaded esf 1.1, and I have the model pack

1) I installed ESF onto my steam account
2) Extracted the 3 folders 'Models, Sprites, Sounds' into my ESF folder and overwrited.
3) I then put in the models.
4) I went into esf, created a game, and on Precaching or what ever, 2 bars from being done it had the Windows XP version of "Illegal operation" window pop-up

can anyone here tell me what the hell the problem is? it's pissing me off. I have done what everyone is telling me WHY WONT IT WORK!

ps: I would have posted it at corona-bytes, but they are down.
I'm really sorry, but as this sticky states, we do not offer any type of support for EVM/EEA/other such third-party mods here.

I guess you'll have to wait for their forums to start working again or whatever - but I can't go against the decided policy here, which is to close all EVM/EEA query related threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom