HELP!!! I need help with the 1.2 Maps!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HELP!!! my maps do not work, I dont kno how 2 fix them them! I only have like 3 original HL maps to play on! If anybody can help me, plz post! O_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i guess help is hard to come by these days... so let me repeat myslef... I NEED HELP MAKING THE STUPID MAPS WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Help me u stupid ****ers! damn u all! I need help! tell me how to make the maps work! PLLLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
take it easy you just need to poot them on your maps folder in esf

try to read a readme next time

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Stupid Dip****, dont u think I tried that already? why the **** would I be asking for hlp? I tryed already!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
**** YOU *****! GET A ****ING LIFE! *******!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
PLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Alright... explain CALMLY what the problem is. Does the game crash as soon as it tries to load the map? What maps are you trying to load? It almost sounds as if you are trying to load Half-Life maps into ESF, which you can't really do because.... well I'm no mapper, so I dunno, but still, try using ESF maps for ESF, not Half-Life maps.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RIGHT click on the ESF shortcut and then click on properties. In the Start In box, write C:\sierra\half-life (Your hl directory) and then click ok

Look here, get some patience please before you mouth off - if I see you do it once more i'm going to refuse to help you with anything.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning for SSJ NOOB for exessive flaming.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is now closed. Your attitude is not needed on these forums. You only waited a total of 5 minutes for someone to reply... Anymore threads or outbursts like this again and I am personaly banning you from the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom