ESF - Evolution Mod - HELP!!!

Best answers
I have a problem... I have HL1, Patch 1.1.1.0, Esf 1.2 beta and I download the EVOLUTION MOD for www.esf-world.com. Filename is ,(EVM) 1.2 Serverpack," . When I install the EVM (evolution mod) I strted game with GOKU. But there isn't 3rd of 4th transformations. The HELP of EVM write :
Son Goku:
sayian - supersaiyan 1 - supersaiyan 2 - supersaiyan 3

Vegeta:
sayian - supersaiyan 1 - supersaiyan 2 - majinVegeta

But I turn the SSJ1 and the end. SSJ2 or SSJ3 isn't here!!!
PLZ Help me!

Should I download the ,,EVM 1.2a Clientpack???
I've no idea! :shocked:
Help me! PLZ

Best answers
install esf beta 1.1 then the (EVM) 1.2 Serverpack remember EVM don't Work with ESF beta 1.2.

Best answers
or wait another half year to a year to 1 and a half years to two years and in Esf 1.3 you can do all the Dragonball Z transformations :tired:

Best answers
But in ESF 1.1beta it doesn't work. The 3rd (4th) transformations aren't there. I downloaded EVM modelpack, but 3rd transformation doesnť work. (in 1.2.doesn't work I try today In 1.1 .) Have somebody practice with this? PLZ wrote me description HOW YOU INSTALL AND PLAY THIS GAME WITH THESE TRANSFORMATIONS... I'm sad. It doesn't work...
PLZ HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
How I do the 3rd transformation? Also with button ,,y(z)"??? sj - y - ssj. ssj - ? - ssj2? And with transformation. ?

Best answers
if you wanna transform higher then just press the ascend key (defualt:z) when you have enough powerlevel to come higher (at 7 million you can transform with every character to their last form)

Best answers
We're not an EVM helpdesk. Go bother them in their own forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom