Last question of EVM...

Best answers
Sorry, but this is my LAST question for EVM... Really! :fight:
WoW. I played EVM(evolution mod), but I have one problem... I play only offline. I haven't got enemy. My only chance is install BOTs. But there is the problem. When I activate the BOTs, EVM settings is gone, and i play normall esf with EVM desing, but the 2nd and 3rd transformations, or specials isn't here.
My question - Can I play the EVM offline with 2nd, 3rd and specials? PLZ help me!
I have bots version 3.1
And I played with ESFbeta1.1

2) What is the EVM serverpack, and EVM clientpack ??? ???

THX and bye :tired:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
problem 1 ask on ther foum
the client pack is made so that you can only join EVM servers and cant make your own
the server paci alows you to join and make servers

Best answers
Wow you must be really dumb. For 3 threads you have been told the SAME firggin thing and you continue. Are you a sadomachohist or something?
Go ask the actual creators about problems you have with evm. Do you see anyone who has a broblem with ESF go on CS forums and ask them to solve his problem?? Youre doing the same anyoing thing.

Jeez.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look you have been told two times before. THIS IS NOT EVM. DO NOT MAKE THREADS ABOUT EVM ON THESE FORUMS.

If you make another thread about evm you will be banned from these forums because you just dont seem to understand.

Also have a warning for not listening the last 2 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom