Iceman -- Just for fun ^_~.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp, read the title if you can :p.

/me hopes dueling location is on a mountain with rune carvings drawn into stones surrounding the area :eek:.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll referee this match, the venue is the grand canyon. Let the smack talk and then the first rounds begin!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman overlooks the massive view, stretching hundreds of miles far and thousands of feet deep, down into the pits of the grand canyon. He is leaning into the canyon, defying the laws of gravity as he remains perfectly balanced, yet is slanted enough, that if he were a normal human being, he would plumet to his death.

He is deep in concentration, wondering about the countless days, weeks, years, he has been searching for a challenge worthy of his cunning and adaptive techniques that, he fears, will be rivaled only by the mighty Cucumba. His concentration is interrupted by the sound of an engine. A black car, very boxy in appearance with shaded windows, speeds towards him from the distance, approaching at an unhealthy speed.

Iceman bends back into reality and turns, staring at the approaching automobile. He can barely tell that it is dark in color and has a 1960-70 body design due to the sun being close to the horizon. "Could it be...?" He asks himself, developing a slightly worried tone in his voice, "No, no, that can not be possible, he was defeated by Cucumba."

The black car stops abruptly, scattering dust and gravel from the ground. It remains still for many uneasy seconds, noone moving inside of it.

Iceman steps back a foot, feeling very uneasy about this new arrival. "Who... who are you?" He shouts, hoping it'll reach the people inside of the black car. "I'm warning you, I'm armed and I'm very uneasy at these hours."

The door opens... A black suited man steps out of the left side, time slows down for Iceman. The right door opens, another black suited man steps out. Iceman can hear his own heart beating, feeling like minutes in between each individual beat.

The glare from the pearly white teeth of one of the Smiths shine as the sun begins to reach the horizon. "Mr. Iceman," both Smiths laugh, "Have you been expecting me?"

"No!" shouts Iceman at the pair of Smiths, "You can't be here! Cucumba put you away for good, everyone knows. It's impossible for you to have escaped."

"Nothing can keep me held up, nothing. Not even your mighty Cucumba. True, he may have defeated me once, but I will have my revenge on him for keeping me locked up in that... prison for so long. I can't completely hate him though, it gave me a lot of time to think... and to learn. I'm now going to take out everyone he's known and loved, everyone..."

Iceman's adrenal glands erupt, pulsing adrenaline into his veins preparing him to run. He pulls out an automatic pistol, firing an array of bullets at his opponents. Both Smiths slow down time enough to dodge each and every bullet, laughing, but to nothing. Iceman has already fleed the scene, leaving the Smiths alone in the dark.

One of the Smiths walk to the cliff edge, staring around. "Where did he go?" Asks the other Smith. "I don't kn..." he stops in mid sentence seeing scratch marks on the ground.

Iceman is dangling off of the cliff, trying to remain perfectly quiet and still. He steadies his breath, but begins to lose his grip.

I can't let go... and I can't move... concentrate, Iceman, concentrate...

But his concentration can't keep him held on and his grip is released. Iceman struggles to hold on to anything he can. A hand breaks through the ground, gripping him by the throat. The hand crumbles through the rock as his raises it straight up and out of the rock into the air.

"You can't hide, Iceman. No one can hide..." says Smith. Iceman kicks Smith directly in the stomach, over and over again. Smith's grip releases slightly and Iceman places his feet onto Smith's chest, pushing off of him.

Smith falls back, and Iceman is released, standing back upright. "If I can't escape then I will have to fight to the death, Smith, and I promise I won't make it easy..."

Iceman stands straight up, staring directly into Smith's eyes, trying to make direct eye contact. Smith begins to reel in pain and anguish, gripping his head. He falls to his knees, continueing to stair into Iceman's eyes. "Argh!" Shouts Smith, holding himself up with his left hand, his right on his head.

"What -- are you do -- doing to me?" he asks, shouting.

"Curse of the Mind," says Iceman, "It's like a killer head ache." Iceman laughs, warily. Smith begins to stand back up, barely able to remain on his feet. Smith steps towards Iceman, having to use tons of concentration for each step. He gets within arm reach of Iceman, continueing to maintain eye contact and jams his hand into Iceman's chest.

Iceman's mouth opens as he is filled with unbelievable pain from Smith's rape of his form. The blackness of Smith's code is washed onto him, slowly devouring and replacing Iceman's former body with Smith's renewed body. Smith laughs, thinking he is the victor of this small match.

Iceman's eyes begin to turn red as what's left of his skin turns dead pale. He increases in size by about 25%, standing a foot taller than Smith. This temporary transformation disrupts Smith's attack, causing him to fall back.

"What is this?" shouts Smith, "How can you stop me?"

Iceman's stronger form steps forward. He picks up Smith by the tie and lands a massive punch directly into Smith's chest, throwing him back 10 feet. Smith lands on the hood of his vehicle, crashing into the front windshield, cracking it.

Before Smith can react, another incredibly strong punch is landed into his chest, actually forcing the car from the ground for a split second. Then another punch, and another, and another. The car is literally bent, with Smith inside the car. The second Smith stands in shock at what he has seen.

How did he do that? That isn't what was supposed to happen... he was supposed to hide under the cliff's ledge... I'd grab him and eventually copy into him... No matter, I'm not hurt, he just surprised my other me... Get up... Damnit, I must be down for a while.

The second Smith walks forward, peering at the reckage in disgust. "The original person was weak, I can't believe how I wasted my energy copying into him."

"Who was it?" asks Iceman in a noticably deeper voice.

"It was an ESFn00b," says Smith, "Useless yes, but I forced him to do my bidding." He laughs.

"So you're saying you're not all alike?" asks Iceman, "Meaning you're going to atleast be a challenge to me?"

"Getting ****y? Hmm Hmm," Smith laughs, "Yes, I'm not all like. The strength and speed of my clones is determined by whom I 'copy into.' That is why I wanted to get to Cucumba... I wanted his powers, but he denied me then... but next time I will win."

Smith runs forward and rams into Iceman, unleashing a deadly series of punches and kicks, catching Iceman off guard. Smith does a one-two hit on Iceman, throwing him back. Iceman's body shrinks back to it's original size and his skin becomes oily and lively again.

"Pathetic," says Smith. Smith walks over to Iceman's body and positions his foot on to Iceman's throat, slowly sufficating him. "You're going to die whether you like it or not, Iceman..."

Iceman's eyes begin to roll back in to his head, and he makes girgling noises. Smith continues to push down onto his opponent, smiling at his accomplishment. Iceman stops moving and the remaining air in his lungs is relieved.

Smith steps away to look at the wreckage, glancing to see if his other self is still alive. Iceman opens his right eye to make sure it is clear and slips off into the darkess, ready to catch Smith off guard now that the sun has dipped below the horizon...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me pokes Ice Man into posting his Fight Club round. -_-

Also, someone seems to have skipped the smack talk? Hasty Hasty. :|

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smack talk is for the weak >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for a long delay. I will post either tonight or tommorrow

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we've waited long enough . . . Smith wins round by default. If Ice Man doesn't post in another 24 hours, Smith also wins the whole match by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom