WIP bg

Best answers
a still not finished bg... sorry for the isralien things around it, not to brag or whatever but you can never be too safe. Anywho, here it is:

Any c&c on current stuff would be appreciated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very sexy. Although I would change the color scheme because it's the same as your current one.

Best answers
that is sexy indeed but yer experiment with the color sheme..

Best answers
I know, its just that thats my favorite color scheme so I usually work with it just so that it would be pleasent for me eyes... then I change it :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its coo but the color scheme is getting repetative, you have 2 already and Kuwa made one with a smiliar color scheme too.. so it doesnt look so unique anymore. Also, theres too much of your name in there it gets annoying, might wanna reduce it to one. If not then make them a lot less visible.. its very hard to see

Best answers
Looks nice. I actually like the way you put Isralien all over it, makes it look diferent, but it's extremely alike your current one, which does not make it bad looking in any way, it just ain't as unique, as Mystix said.

Best answers
IsrAlien said:
still not finished bg... sorry for the isralien things around it, not to brag or whatever but you can never be too safe.
--------
thats my favorite color scheme so I usually work with it just so that it would be pleasent for me eyes... then I change it.

Best answers
I like it mate, there's balance and it feels warm. Good job, thumbs up here :p

Best answers
I worked on an update. Here it is:

I think its a little bright, but other then that, can I get critz?

Best answers
Eh, i'm not a fan of it actually. Looks like a picture of mars... or really zoomed in on some strawberry icecream.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like blood stains on some dirty ass snow... its ok, but I dont know what to crit on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom