Simple yet satisfying -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O~
teh yums :|

it looks actually good, compact size, decent choice of colour scheme, good stock, the only thing that bugs be is the yellow overlay shouldnt be in front of the graphic, just delete allthe areas that cover the ear and cheeks. possibly a more interesting left side? seems a little too simple, but it looks good enough to me

7/10 for simple effectiveness ;O

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Shijing stated, the white dots all over his face should be fixed. Other than that, it's a decent sig and I have nothing negative to say about it.

Well, it could use some brushing on the left, but that's up to you.

7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahh didnt even notice the dots on his face lol

well it's a simple style commonly used by some great artists on some other forums i visit.. really easy to do just take a stock and solid color bg and brushi with the stock to make it look like the stock and brushing go together and that's what I was going for..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO,the pic needs blending. text needs to be better...and the excuses......5/10... your other work is better than this....

Best answers
I agree with Slim here, your work is better indeed.
But for this sig do something with the effects on the cheek (as mentioned already) fix the font and the sig is all set o.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
IMO,the pic needs blending.
And wtf do you want him to blend it into? the color layer? No slim... It's already blended as best as it gets I fear. Nice new style Kuwa, I likey

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unknown// said:
IMO,the pic needs blending. text needs to be better...and the excuses......5/10... your other work is better than this....
Your ignorance is obvious.. if you'd look I've blended the pic with brushing.. and It was my bad judgement on my part with the pic selection.. it would be far better if I had chosen a decent stock.. The brushing is what makes the sig there is no background only a forground ( Brushing and Stock..) and the font i know I wanted a simple font i knew it wasnt anything special probably would look better if it was smaller..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How come you are all bashing Slim for his opinion? :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
How come you are all bashing Slim for his opinion? :\
Chaos.. because he's being ignorant.. earlier in the thread I told him exactly how made it and that there is nothing and I mean nothing to blend the pic into.. but still he's just trying to get back at me for bashin him in his other threads..

Best answers
Put the border as the top layer to make it a top sig :p I like it, nice one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuwabara said:
Chaos.. because he's being ignorant.. earlier in the thread I told him exactly how made it and that there is nothing and I mean nothing to blend the pic into.. but still he's just trying to get back at me for bashin him in his other threads..
Yeah alright, I understand what you mean, but this isn't the only thread where, at least to me, it seems like people 'team up' sort of speak, against him. Anyway I'll just shut up now for the sake of staying on topic. I really like the sig but the left side of Naruto's face looks a little....."sharp" if you know what I mean.

And hey! This is the first time somebody called me Chaos here. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well kuwa, i gave you my opinion, intill now i see the blending, i guess im blind :|
Kuwabara said:
.. but still he's just trying to get back at me for bashin him in his other threads..
Are you sure? Im not trying to get back at you or anything. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom